Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> 1991 ap us history exam essay

1991 ap us history exam essay

Oct/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

DBQ | Treaty Of Versailles | …

1991 ap us history exam essay

Write my essay -

argumentative brief Creating an Argument Outline. Although there is no set model of organization for argumentative essays, there are some common patterns that writers might use or that writers might want to combine/customize in an effective way. Ap Us Exam? For more information on how to create an outline, click here to doctor resume, read Developing an Outline from the 1991 ap us essay Purdue University On-line Writing Lab. Below are 3 different patterns that you can consider. Also, beneath these are 3 additional outlines that you can print and lab report, fill in.

Body Paragraph 1 : Present your 1st point and supporting evidence. Body Paragraph 2 : Present your 2nd point and it's supporting evidence. Exam Essay? Body Paragraph 3 : Refute your opposition's first point. Body Paragraph 4 : Refute your opposition's second point. About Halloween? Body Paragraph 2 : Refute your opposition's second point. 1991 Exam Essay? Body Paragraph 3 : Present your first point and supporting evidence. Body Paragraph 4 : Present your second point and supporting evidence. Body Paragraph 1 : Present your first point and it's supporting evidence, which also refutes one of your opposition's claims.

Body Paragraph 2 : Present your second point and it's supporting evidence, which also refutes a second opposition claim. Body Paragraph 3 : Present your third point and it's supporting evidence, which also refutes a third opposition claim. 3 Additional Outlines that You Can Print : Basic 5-Paragraph (Argument) Essay Outline: This outline also serves for other essays such as research papers, or the basic 5-paragraph essay. Highlight-and-print outline to fill in. A Risky? Another Argument Essay Outline: This outline asks questions that help you critically think about your topic. 1991 Ap Us History Exam Essay? Highlight-and-print outline to fill in. Argument/Research Paper Outline Guide: This outline can help guide you through a series of questions. You can highlight-and-print this outline, but it's not a fill-in-the-blank outline; use it as a guide.

Many of my students like to use this outline for both research papers and argumentative papers. Basic 5-Paragraph (Argument) Essay Outline: Introductory Points and Thesis Statement _______________________________________________________________. Refutation Points (if needed) _________________________________________________________________________. Communication Dissertation? The major points I wish to make in this essay are: __________________________________________________________________________________________ A. ________________________________________________________________________ (Detail or example) B. _________________________________________________________________________(Detail or example) C. _________________________________________________________________________(Detail or example) A. ________________________________________________________________________ (Detail or example) B. _________________________________________________________________________(Detail or example) C. _________________________________________________________________________(Detail or example) A. ________________________________________________________________________ (Detail or example) B. _________________________________________________________________________(Detail or example) C. _________________________________________________________________________(Detail or example) Conclusion Points ________________________________________________________________________________. Another Argument Outline Template. Working Title: __________________________________________________________________________________. History Exam? Audience and how you plan to appeal to genetics, them: ___________________________________________________________.

Attention Getter: _________________________________________________________________________________. Explain the interest in this topic. What experiences have caused the ap us exam writer to become interested (careful using 1st person!)? Background Information, including history and context for problem: ___________________________________________. How you will appeal to Ethos: _______________________________________________________________________. Refutation or Opposing Arguments (Explain them, explain how and why there may be value in them, and disagree with the parts you believe to be invalid. Letter? Establish common ground): ______________________________________________________________________________________________. 1991 Ap Us Exam? Evidence to communication models, support your claim, including appeal to logos, and 1991 history, pathos. (Evidence must come from your sources, both primary and secondary: examples, statistics, facts, studies, testimony, data, etc.) Reason 1 supporting your claim: ____________________________________________________________________. Reason 2 supporting your claim: ___________________________________________________________________.

Reason 3 supporting your claim: ___________________________________________________________________. Do you have a solution to the problem? (This may or may not be applicable.) How will it work? What are its advantages? What does the future look like without some resolution to this problem?______________________________________. Creative, thought-provoking closure: _________________________________________________________________. Adventure? Argument/Research Paper Outline. Some areas of essay, each Roman Numeral may or may not apply to your essay. *Attention Getter is IMPORTANT. *Next, explain the current situation. What is the world like “as is” in relation to your issue? Why is it important? What drew you to this topic? *You can include comments and quotations from an informal survey you conducted with people you know, you can also explain how other people you know feel about the subject. *Mention misconceptions related to essay and parents, your topic, if any. * Next you need to provide background information. *What are the details to 1991 history exam, your problem? *What is the struggle?

Why is it a unique and complicated issue? *Include examples to and parents, illustrate the 1991 ap us exam struggle or issue. *You can provide official statistics on the problem, current laws related to the topic, or the a risky adventure position the social majority has. This information should be coming from your research. *Don’t forget to appeal to ETHOS. Ap Us Essay? *Now you need to communication dissertation, create a section that CLEARLY establishes your claim. Say to exam essay, yourself, clear thesis = clear direction, clear thesis = clear direction, clear thesis = clear direction. *Explain the WHY of your thesis in a simple way (i.e. it will solve ____ issue). IV.

ARGUMENTS/ YOUR SIDE OF THE ISSUE. *Introduce the first perspective you are willing to look at. Explain how your solution will help the situation. *Explore one main side of the issue. *Provide evidence for any mini claim you make. *Unpack your evidence. *Provide more evidence. *Unpack your evidence some more. Repeat Step IV as many times as necessary. Keep in neutral cover, mind the length requirements of the essay. *Now you need to consider the ap us essay other side of the issue or the lab report opposing argument. *As you introduce one refutation point, answer it. 1991 Exam? *Unpack your evidence. *Provide more evidence. *Unpack your evidence some more. A Risky Adventure? Step IV V can be reversed in order, depending on the flow of 1991, your paper. Also, your refutation concession section might be more than one paragraph. *Here is resume, where you review the main points. *Restate your thesis. *Call to action.

If you haven’t introduced any sort of solution in your essay, perhaps encourage others to essay, become more aware of resume, your topic. *What does the future look like in relation to your topic? SANDWICH your quotes: Say what your going to say, Say it (the quote), then say it again. [In other words: Set up your quote, give the 1991 exam quote, and neutral letter, then provide commentary on you quote by answering “why is this quote important?”]

Essay Writing Service -
Wilson s Ineptitude Stubbornness …

King Corn Essays and Research Papers. King Corn King Corn a documentary that starts off with two college graduates who happen to be . friends Ian Cheney and Curt Ellis, at a lab where they discover to have “ corn ” in their hair. Right away the viewer gets a taste of the charisma these two friends and ap us history exam the closeness of the communication, friendship they share. After this revelation they set out to trace where the corn came from which brings them to a small town in 1991 history essay Greene, Iowa where a large percentage of corn farming takes place. Coincidently, that is. Audience , Corn syrup , Documentary film 1565 Words | 4 Pages. The documentary King Corn directed by Aaron Woolf, starring college friends Ian Cheney and a risky adventure Curtis (Curt) Ellis, brings us along . as they discover if there is any truth behind the saying you are what you eat. Ian and Curt begin at the University of Virginia, where they visit Steve Macko in ap us history exam essay his isotope geochemistry lab for drosophila some tests he will run on ap us essay, their hair follicles. The reveal is that they are mostly made of corn ! But not the type of corn one would first think: this corn is a genetically modified.

Beef , Corn syrup , High-fructose corn syrup 1194 Words | 3 Pages. Prof. Yokel English Comp. Communication Dissertation? 11/3/12 King Corn Film Review Today, almost everything Americans eat contains . Ap Us History Exam? corn . Whether is corn its self, corn -fed meats, corn -based processed foods, or high fructose corn syrup, corn has infiltrated our diets in ways most of us never even think about. A pair of college friends set off to find out how so much of our diet revolves around one single crop. Doctor Resume? Ian Cheney and Curt Ellis had a mission, a mission to 1991 exam essay grow an essay acre of corn and follow its endeavors across the. Corn syrup , Fructose , High-fructose corn syrup 800 Words | 3 Pages. Review of the Omnivore’s Dilemma: Part 1. background information of 1991 ap us exam essay how we came to know corn , followed by activities of an American Farm, and the government which influences it.

Part . One envelopes a captivating informative history with descriptive qualities, while could improve on source information. Chapter one takes you right into reality and familiarity of a supermarket and letter then asks the questions of 1991 ap us history essay how it came to be. When the question is posed, the answer leads right back to essay of teachers and parents the same basic plant, corn . In chapter two, Pollan introduces Mr. Begin , Chapters , Grocery store 489 Words | 2 Pages. The Omnivores Dilemma Part One Review.

producing these products. I found myself putting this assignment off all week since it did not sound like a book that would interest me. The assignment . was to review one of the 1991 history exam essay, three sections of the book and on respect and parents I chose part one: Industrial/ Corn , where it is explained that corn is the main crop grown in America. Despite this, the book goes on to explain that farmers are in serious trouble. Ap Us Exam? I anticipated a long, boring reading session where I would struggle to a risky find the 1991 ap us exam essay, words to review this section because.

Explanation , Food , Grocery store 649 Words | 2 Pages. America's Love-Hate Relationship with Food. America’s Love-Hate Relationship with Food Michael Pollan embarked upon an incredible journey throughout America’s Heartland, known as the . Genetics? Corn Belt, to bring us his eye-opening account of just exactly what is behind putting food on our table in “The Omnivore’s Dilemma.” In the first three chapters of the first section of the book, Industrial: Corn , Pollan not only questions what exactly is in the foods we eat, but also where, precisely, does it come from? Though Pollan covers all the critical. American journalists , English-language films , Food 597 Words | 2 Pages.

Dwayne FON 100 The King Corn movie, which takes place in 1991 ap us history exam Greene, Iowa, is a dialogue based on the topic of . corn and how corn has an models effect on our daily lives. Exam? The two “star” individuals, who go by the names of Ian and Curtis, after graduating from genetics college decided to find out about this rumor of history essay corn causing a short life-span. The two curiously decide to move to Iowa and commence their adventure to find out if this rumor is actually true and educate others how corn has infiltrated the food. Agriculture , Corn syrup , Eating 707 Words | 2 Pages. Corn Research Essay Draft Throughout my life I always had an idea that corn played a pretty large roll in our diets, but . never gave the a risky adventure, topic very much interest or investigation until this assignment. I found myself shocked by a lot of the information that I came across in the assigned reading, supermarkets, internet, and my own home. I immediately learned that I had many different misconceptions of both raw corn , and the foods that it is an ingredient of.

This assignment had questions running. Corn syrup , High-fructose corn syrup , Maize 2080 Words | 6 Pages. the cause and affect of the 1991 ap us exam essay, industrialized corn crop. I decided on this subject after my own battle with illness. Doctor Resume? This battle, ended up . changing my diet, and history my life as it turns out. I have almost completely removed any corn derived product from my life (all-be-it difficult sometimes) and am a proponent of a purely organic vegetarian diet. Essay And Parents? One Nation Under Corn ? Chad Cribb DeVry University One Nation Under Corn One of the many freedoms we enjoy. Agricultural economics , Agriculture , Corn syrup 1702 Words | 5 Pages. ?Genetically modified corn , Gasoline and High fructose corn syrup Did you know that about 85% of our corn is . genetically modified (True Food Network)? It’s really surprising how genetically modified food has been incorporated into our society. We eat genetically modified food every single day whether it would be yogurt, fruits, milk, peanut butter, etc.

So what is 1991 ap us exam essay, genetically modified food, according to “Non-GMO shopping guide”, genetically modified food (also known as GMO) is define as “the result. Corn syrup , Ethanol fuel , Genetically modified food 1642 Words | 4 Pages. Fear of a Corn Planet Final draft Robert Ridley Comp 2 Fear of a Corn . Planet For some time now corn has been an energy source and an enemy to all of a risky America. Unbeknownst to us it has been secretly added to everything a normal American ingests on a daily bases. Products such as Soda pop, Energy bars, Red bull energy drinks, and most processed foods. Though corn does have its practical applications in 1991 history exam fuel production as well as industrial. Corn syrup , Fast food , High-fructose corn syrup 2277 Words | 7 Pages. Bubble-Ology Glycerin Sugar Corn Syrup Introduction The secret to a good bubble is something called surface tension, an invisible bond . that holds water molecules together.

Water is a polar molecule, so it has plus and minus ends just like magnets that attract each other. Essay On Respect And Parents? When the ap us history essay, water molecules align with each other they stick together, creating surface tension. You might think that it is the surface tension of the water that holds the skin of a bubble together. Actually, the surface tension. Chemistry , Corn syrup , Liquid 697 Words | 3 Pages. they can all be traced back to cover letter a specific patch of soil. My interests in the book picked back up when I read that almost all the ap us history essay, food we eat, supplies we . use, and the supermarkets we shop in are originated through Zea mays, corn . Once Pollan moved from detailing how we use corn in almost everything, I lost interest throughout the communication, rest of the chapter. Although Pollan did a great job of ap us history providing facts, the book had the tendency to weave me in and out of interest. Neutral Letter? Most of the 1991 ap us history, chapters passed the adventure, test.

Corn syrup , Food , Grocery store 559 Words | 2 Pages. Bt- corn and its Effects on 1991 ap us history, Danaus plexippus Recently, in response to doctor the chronic problem of exam insects destroying crops and adventure from the known . effects of pesticides on humans and on ap us, the environment, a new form of insecticide was discovered, particularly for communication dissertation corn . In this new case, the organism itself is 1991 history essay, genetically modified for protection. This insect-resistant corn is the new Bt- corn and contains genetic material from the essay on respect of teachers and parents, donor organism, a bacterium. Bacillus thuringiensis contains a protein that kills. Bacillus thuringiensis , Butterfly , Danaus 1409 Words | 4 Pages.

Kelloggs in India - Case study Kellogg’s is, of course, a mighty brand. Its cereals have been consumed around the history, globe more than any of its rivals. Of Teachers And Parents? . Sub-brands such as Corn Flakes, Frosties and exam essay Rice Krispies are the breakfast favorites of millions. In the late 1980s, the company had reached an all-time peak, commanding a staggering 40 per cent of the US ready-to-eat market from its cereal products alone. By that time, Kellogg’s had over 20 plants in essay 18 countries world wide, with yearly sales. Brand , Brand management , Breakfast 1579 Words | 5 Pages. High Fructose Corn Syrup – How Bad Is It For You?

High Fructose Corn Syrup – How Bad Is It For . Ap Us History Essay? You? High fructose corn syrup is bad for everyone because this manmade sugar which has been around for about 40 years has created an epidemic of health problems in models dissertation the United States of America such as obesity and type 2 diabetes. There is nothing good about high fructose corn syrup. High fructose corn syrup is a manmade sugar derived from corn . High fructose. Corn syrup , Food , Fructose 1035 Words | 3 Pages. The Good, the 1991 history, Bad and High Fructose Corn Syrup Considered natural, corn syrup in doctor database essence is a sugar; it is ap us exam essay, a sugar made from . corn . I would reckon that most folks think that high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) is just another additive of food ingredients and never give it a second notion. Models? I was once like that as well; it was not until about exam essay, two years ago I realized that corn syrup was somewhat controversial. Models Dissertation? Now, after reading Michael Pollan’s The Omnivore’s Dilemma, I realize just how controversial. Cancer , Corn syrup , Coronary artery disease 1442 Words | 4 Pages. Sugar Is Not Sugar: the ap us essay, Dangers of High Fructose Corn Syrup.

The Dangers of drosophila High Fructose Corn Syrup Rhonda Sullivan DeVry University Sugar is Not Sugar: The Dangers of High . Fructose Corn Syrup Every one has seen the infamous TV commercial with the young couple sitting in a park on a blanket, innocently sharing a Popsicle made out of High Fructose Corn Syrup. The female offers her male cohort a portion of the frozen treat, responding to ap us history his hesitance with the cover letter, disreputable claim hosted by the corn industry, “sugar is ap us essay, sugar. Corn syrup , Food , Fructose 2780 Words | 7 Pages. Blume 1 22/09/11 . Neutral Cover Letter? The Kings Speech Review Refurbished History The King’s Speech is a moving film which provides viewers with an auto- biographic view on King George VI’s reign to power. Set in the 1930’s, The King’s Speech accurately conveys a believable setting and experience through the acting and camera work. Every emotion portrayed.

Colin Firth , Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom , George VI of the United Kingdom 1153 Words | 4 Pages. High Fructose Corn Syrup High Fructose Corn Syrup Abstract High-fructose corn syrup is an artificial . sweetener generally used in the United States. It is so broadly used because it is both cost-effectively favorable and 1991 ap us history it helps to neutral letter preserve food for extended periods of time. Some say that though it is favorable, it has ill effects. High Fructose Corn Syrup According to a 2008 USA Today Article, “high-fructose corn syrup makes up about 50% of the sweeteners used in the USA but worldwide. Corn syrup , Food , Fructose 2352 Words | 6 Pages.

The Kings Speech The movie opens with a speech being made, and imagine being in 1991 front of letter thousands of people. Now imagine being so scared . your sweating bullets. This is how Albert the Duke of York felt every time he had to speak to the public knowing everyone was listening to his every word, he must have been frozen in fear to open his mouth and speak and what made it worse was the 1991 ap us exam, fear of being mocked by those who were supposed to love and adore you. The film is a risky adventure essay, about Albert the Duke of 1991 history essay York. Anxiety , Claustrophobia , Dyslexia 998 Words | 3 Pages.

High Fructose Corn Syrup and Obesity. Choquette Derek Thiess Research Essay 30 November 2010 High Fructose Corn Syrup and Obesity High fructose corn syrup . (HFCS) is communication dissertation, one of the major caloric sweeteners used in the food industry today. It is 1991 ap us exam essay, a sweetener that contain fructose and all provide 4 kcal per gram (Suzan, 620). Dissertation? It is relatively inexpensive to produce, so the 1991 ap us exam essay, food industry sees HFCS an easy way to make products less expensive. HFCS is doctor resume database, a kind of corn sugar; it is 1991 exam, nearly identical to sucrose (table sugar), which is narrative essay halloween, made up. Corn syrup , Fructose , Glucose 2733 Words | 7 Pages. ? Bt Corn Lab Report Deidra Dunlap, Tanya Hayes, Ashley Palmer, Cinnamon Rader, Tabitha Rue Tusculum College Bt . 1991 Exam Essay? Corn Lab What is dissertation, Bt Corn ? Bt corn is a genetically modified organism, often referred to as a GMO. “A GMO is history exam essay, a plant or animal that has been genetically modified through the addition of a small amount of of teachers genetic material from other organisms through molecular techniques.” (Bessin, 1999 rev. 2004, p.1).

The production of GMO’s came about because of the need to history provide. Agriculture , European Corn Borer , Genetically modified food 828 Words | 7 Pages. Stephen King : The King of Terror Stephen Edwin King is one of today's most popular and best selling . On Respect Of Teachers? writers. King combines the elements of ap us psychological thrillers, science fiction, the paranormal, and detective themes into his stories. In addition to these themes, King sticks to using great and vivid detail that is set in a realistic everyday place. Stephen King who is mainly known for his novels, has broadened his horizons to different types of writings such as movie scripts, nonfiction. H. P. Lovecraft , Maine , Morgan Freeman 2044 Words | 5 Pages. Health Effects of High Fructose Corn Syrup Abstract: What is high fructose corn syrup? Is it some kind of disease making . machine? High fructose corn syrup is causing many problems in the United States and two of the main problems are obesity and type two diabetes. There are also many other diseases that branch off from essay about halloween these two main diseases, like liver and heart disease.

In this paper, the reason why high fructose corn syrup is becoming such a huge problem in the United States will be explored. Carbohydrate , Diabetes mellitus , Fructose 1562 Words | 4 Pages. year. B. Thesis- Today, I am going to talk about high fructose corn syrup, why it is used, and research of how it is affecting us. . C. Significance- Many companies have switched to high fructose corn over pure cane sugar to lower cost. As a result, it may be cheaper for us at the checkout stand, but is it affecting our health and weight. D. Overview- I am going to discuss what high fructose corn syrup is, the history exam essay, increase in obese Americans, and a few tips to reduce intake. Coca-Cola , Fructose , High-fructose corn syrup 748 Words | 3 Pages. High Fructose Corn Syrup, It Is a Good Thing. High Fructose Corn Syrup We owe a great deal to the Native Americans who introduced the Pilgrims to the maize plant.

They were the communication, first to . realize its great potential as a main stable in our diets. We took that simple little plant and transformed it into the most grown grain in the United States. Essay? It has been genetically enhanced to the point that it can now produce two hundred bushels of corn or better per acre (Pollan, p.37) making corn the ideal item to genetics be transformed into our sweetener. Corn syrup , Fructose , Glucose 1374 Words | 4 Pages. KING TUTANKHAMUN BY: LOGAN KLOCEK Was King Tut murdered or did he die from . an 1991 ap us exam illness? This age old question has continued to puzzle historians, Egyptologists, and scientists for many years. There are many different theories as to how he died and all of them continue to database be contentious topics.

Some will argue King Tut was likely murdered due to greed and power, while others believe he fell from ap us history essay his chariot or died from an illness. So many theories. Akhenaten , Amun , Ancient Egypt 1719 Words | 5 Pages. Effect of of teachers and parents Acid and 1991 ap us history exam essay Sugar on the Rheology and Flow Properties of neutral cover Corn Starch Paste. ml of water. The mixture was stirred prominently to avoid lumping. Allowing the water to boil, a paste was created. The line spread test as described in . Method A was completed for 1991 ap us history exam essay both warm and cool paste. Narrative Essay? Method D included the preparation of a corn starch paste in Method A but with 16 g of cornstarch and less water than used in ap us exam methods A, B, and C. Neutral Letter? Instead 206 ml of water and 30 ml of ap us history lemon juice were combined. In contrast, Method E used twice as much lemon juice as Method D, 60ml, and twice.

Amylomaize , Boiling , Cornstarch 1291 Words | 6 Pages. King Tutankhamun: A Biography Egyptian history is divided into many different time periods according the centuries. Essay On Respect Of Teachers? The New Kingdom in . ancient Egyptian history is defined as the time between the history, 16th century BCE and the 11th century BC. During this time period there were three major dynasties that took place: (1) the Eighteenth Dynasty of Egypt; (2) the Nineteenth Dynasty of Egypt; (3) and the Twentieth Dynasty of Egypt. The Eighteenth Dynasty of Egypt was a time of reign for essay of teachers and parents Egypt's most famous. Akhenaten , Ancient Egypt , Ay 1432 Words | 4 Pages. King Arthur: The once and future king. The Once and Future King King Arthur of the Arthurian legends is one of the most unique characters in the history of . literature.

Since he has been depicted by a variety of 1991 writers, there is more than a single description of his personality. The Arthur we know is actually a conglomerate of adventure many different interpretations of one character. 1991 History Essay? For this reason, his character and very person haven't been too consistent through the legends. The earliest Arthurian Legends which are also some of the earliest. Gawain , Guinevere , King Arthur 2370 Words | 7 Pages. King Lear and adventure essay Dementia: A Physical and Emotion Struggle The opening scene of King Lear begins to ap us essay show the unhealthy state that . King Lear is in, when it portrays Lear separating his kingdom and on respect of teachers and parents giving it to his daughters based on how much they love him. Lear bans his most prized daughter, Cordelia from the ap us exam, kingdom and leaves her with nothing only because she was honest with her response, which begins to show his state of senselessness.

Lear demonstrates his mental illness throughout various scenes. English-language films , Ian McKellen , King Lear 1290 Words | 4 Pages. ? The “ King ” of cover letter Horror: Stephen King’s Life, Times, and Works Abstract: This essay is 1991 ap us history, . about the life and times of letter Stephen King and the influences he has had in society. It discusses his childhood and the impact it had in his writing. Examining several scholarly articles helped distinguish King’s unique writing style and themes he includes in his works. This composition ends with the exam, analysis of essay on respect King’s novel Misery and ap us exam the uncommon aspects. Dracula , Edgar Allan Poe , Gothic fiction 2543 Words | 7 Pages.

High Fructose Corn Syrup vs. Sugar: Which Is Better? ?High Fructose Corn Syrup vs. Sugar: Which is narrative essay halloween, Better? High Fructose Corn Syrup is commonly known as the ap us, cost-effective sweetener . Narrative Halloween? used in 1991 most processed foods and drink beverages, making it popular for production and genetics caused it to ap us essay sweep over adventure the sweets industry.

In 1970, High Fructose Corn Syrup only represented less than 1% of the caloric sweeteners added to food and beverages. However, in history exam essay 1980 the sweetener market steadily increased and neutral cover high fructose corn syrup quickly became the replacement for. Corn syrup , Fructose , High-fructose corn syrup 1243 Words | 4 Pages. Introduction Stephen King is known for horror and suspense, and he is the master of history essay writing horror books (Kraft 1). Essay About Halloween? Stephen . 1991 Essay? King was born in cover Portland, Maine, on September 21, 1947. King is identified as a writer of horror fiction mostly because of three novels he published under the genre of 1991 history horror (Senf 3). In the essay ”The Horror Writer and the Ten Bears” it reveals King’s familiarity with that tradition. In the essay it describes his personal fears in ascending order of adventure importance. Some of. Horror and terror , Horror fiction , Horror film 1778 Words | 5 Pages. King Tutankhamun King Tutankhamun is commonly known as King Tut.

King Tut became Pharaoh at age 9. . He reined for 8 years, and died at the age of 17. King Tut died at 1991 history essay, such a young age that he didn't recieve his own pyramid. He, instead, got a tomb. His death mask was extremely rare. It was made of pure gold. Neutral Cover? After the discovery of King Tut's tomb, many terrible events occured. Many supersticious people believed it was The Curse Of The Mummy. 1991 History Exam? This curse began because Lord Carnarvon, the man who. Akhenaten , Ancient Egypt , Ankhesenamun 684 Words | 3 Pages.

? AP English August 30, 2013 Stephen King : On Writing- A Memoir of the Craft Stephen King wrote his book On Writing: A . Memoir of the Craft to a risky essay explain that there’s more to writing than words on 1991 ap us history exam essay, a paper. He gives a new perspective to the reader on the process that goes into writing and what he goes through when writing a novel. For example, he mentions that after writing a first draft he’ll put the drosophila genetics lab report, draft away for six weeks until he starts to edit because it is important to have a break before. Adjective , Adverb , Literature 986 Words | 3 Pages. Q: How does Shakespeare uses Imagery to show the development of theme and 1991 history characters in King Lear and Hamlet? Ans: Shakespeare who was popular . for his tragedies created two masterpieces which were quite different in models plots but carried almost the 1991 ap us history exam essay, same themes. On Respect Of Teachers And Parents? They were two popular plays which developed in their plots with the help of imageries. Both the plays shared the 1991 exam essay, theme of tragedy, and the important imageries which helped bring these plays to its climax were Animal Imagery, Imagery of narrative about Disease. Denmark , Hamlet , Human body 2224 Words | 6 Pages. The King The play King Lear and 1991 essay the movie King Lear both shared many similarities. They both . told the story about the aging King of Britain and his fall from glory.

The movie I watched was named King Lear and neutral was directed by Trevor Nunn. The person who played King Lear was Ian McKellen. In both of these stories Lear was the King of Britain and both the movie and the play start off with him getting ready to ap us retire and pass down his kingdom. King Lear was a powerful king and also. English-language films , Ian McKellen , King Lear 1294 Words | 3 Pages. William Shakespeare tragedy, “ King Lear”, was written in narrative essay Jacobean times (1606) yet set in an ancient Britain approximately 750 years earlier. . History Essay? It conveys, through Shakespeare stagecraft and dramatic language, how the neutral cover, intense relationships which emerge from a monarchical society can become confused and damaged. The eponymous King Lear and his connections with his youngest daughters, Cordelia, and court Jester, the exam, fool, are dramatized effectively to entrance audience throughout the centuries, as this. Edward Bond , English-language films , Fool 1005 Words | 3 Pages. Contempt of Cop: The Rodney King Beating On March 3, 1991, Los Angeles police officers attempted to stop a white sedan traveling at drosophila lab report, a high . rate of speed through Lake View Terrace, a residential neighborhood in northern Los Angeles.

After a short pursuit, King was ordered out of his vehicle at gunpoint. King refused to comply and became belligerent and uncooperative. The use of 1991 ap us open-hand controls, pepper spray and tasers were ineffective, as King continued to assault officers while resisting. Laurence Powell , Los Angeles , Los Angeles Police Department 734 Words | 3 Pages. Murderous Kings Both William Shakespeare’s Hamlet and Sophocles’ Oedipus the King contain men characters who became . kings through murdering the previous king . Oedipus in Oedipus the King became King of Thebes and neutral cover letter Claudius in Hamlet became King of Denmark. On one side, Oedipus in Oedipus the King rescued the 1991 ap us exam essay, people of resume Thebes from the 1991 ap us essay, sphinx and became king after hearing news that King Laius was murdered, but later Oedipus finds out he was the essay, murderer. On the other hand, Claudius in Hamlet is very. Characters in Hamlet , Creon , Denmark 1156 Words | 3 Pages. 15 January 2011 True Love in King Lear The researcher will try to expose that feelings are not shown with words but with actions. . No one can deny that true love between a father and a daughter is exam essay, something really wonderful.

In King Lear, the King's youngest daughter, Cordelia, gives us the real meaning of love from essay of teachers and parents daughter to a father. The reader will understand that by comparing the words she said when her father asked her to ap us essay profess her love to him and she answered simply I love. 2006 singles , 2007 films , Affection 1569 Words | 5 Pages. Rodney King Kimberly Shaw UNV/104 October 17, 2011 Rodney King Rodney King is an African American . male who gained national attention for a beating that he endured at the hands of four white police officers in Los Angeles, California in 1991. Rodney King was allegedly pulled over for cover speeding at a rate of speed as high as 110 mph on ap us history, the night of and parents March 3, 1991. An amateur cameraman by 1991 ap us history the name of George Holliday videotaped King being beaten by about four white Los Angeles Police Officers. Jury , Laurence Powell , Los Angeles 726 Words | 3 Pages. ? King cobra King cobra, one of the 1991 history essay, most famous snakes in the world, is famous for their speed, their strength and their venom. Cover Letter? . We normally called them king cobra or hamadryad. But their scientific name should be Ophiophagus Hannah. They are not under the Naja genus, which most cobra species are, they have their own genus Ophiophagus.

Their Taxonomy: Ophiophagus Hannah belongs to 1991 exam essay the monotypic genus Ophiophagus. Adventure Essay? It is classified under the family Elapidae, order squamata, class reptilian, phylum. Antivenom , Elapidae , Food 716 Words | 4 Pages. writing the book “ King Lear” William Shakespeare included many examples of imagery. Ranging from animals to heaven and hell, poison and . corruption, disease, tempest, sight and blindness, and many more.

The first example of 1991 ap us history exam essay imagery is animals. Nearly every character in the play are represented as animals or have animal qualities. The first quote this essay will examine is “there thou mightst behold the great image of authority: a dog’s obeyed in narrative essay halloween office” (Act 4, Scene 6, Page 7). King Lear makes a metaphor. Authority , First Folio , King Lear 950 Words | 3 Pages.

results in a social anarchy. The final destruction within the older of ap us essay divinity, king lear’s decision to step down before his time. The . evidence of old personal order destruction becomes clear when he hand down his power by diving his kingdom, he hands power to essay those who are plotting against him. i “Meantime we shall express our darker purpose. Give me the map there. Know that we have divided?In three our kingdom” (1.2) . king Lear is blinded by manipulative personalities of his two daughter’s Regan and. Daughter , English-language films , Family 994 Words | 3 Pages. Emilie White Mrs. Barnett Language Arts IV 9 December 2011 King Tutankhamun Tutankhamun, better known as King Tut, was . unwanted by his subjects, ignored by his successors and forgotten for essay more than thirty centuries. A Risky Essay? Thanks to the discovery of his tomb by Lord Carnarvon and Howard Carter, he has been reborn as Egypt’s most famous son, achieving true immortality.

Tut was born during the Amama Age, around 1341 BC. Ap Us? His mother was believed to be Kiya and his father was Akhenaten. When Tut was. Akhenaten , Ancient Egypt , Ay 2228 Words | 6 Pages. history about Burger king Burger King ?s business dates back more than a half-century, having been founded in 1954 when James . McLamore and David Edgerton opened the database, first Burger King restaurant in 1991 exam essay Miami, Florida. The Whopper sandwich was introduced in 1957 and became an instant success, leading the founders to develop the database, Burger King , HOME OF THE WHOPPER campaign in 1958. In 1961 McLamore and 1991 ap us history Edgerton acquired national and international franchising rights for the Burger King brand, which was followed. Burger King , Fast food , Fast food restaurant 1912 Words | 7 Pages.

doesn't sound like Burger King . There's a quiet whir of blenders crafting made-to-order smoothies with real strawberry, banana and mango . pieces. Nor does it taste like Burger King . Not when one of genetics lab report its three new salads is topped with tangy apple slices and dried cranberries, and covered in 1991 ap us exam essay an apple cider vinaigrette. Doctor Resume Database? You can even get made-to-order frappA©s. • PHOTOS: See Burger King's new food and look • VIDEO: People check out 1991 exam Burger King's new menu But this is essay about, Burger King , all right aˆ” with its. Burger King , Fast food , Hamburger 1606 Words | 4 Pages. Austin Klein Professor Fleming English 15s October 2, 2012 Lions: King of the 1991 ap us exam essay, Jungle and lab report Disney Movies Each generation has its . unanswerable mysteries. What happened to Roanoke? Where did Amelia Earhart’s plane go down? What really happened to JFK? But my generation has the hardest question of all.

Which Disney movie is the 1991 ap us history essay, best? This question has brought some of the of teachers and parents, most intellectual minds to a downright standstill. How can anyone possibly choose one over another? They are all such classic. Can You Feel the Love Tonight , Circle of Life , Elton John 1253 Words | 3 Pages. challenges facing King of Shaves. Ap Us Exam? (40%) 3. On Respect Of Teachers And Parents? From your analysis identify and describe two Opportunities and two Threats. (10%) 4. Using . Porter’s Generic Strategies identify which strategy King of 1991 ap us history Shaves is following, support your answer with evidence. And Parents? (10%) 5. Describe the concept of stakeholder analysis. (5%) 6. Using the stakeholder framework identify who are the stakeholders, map them into the framework and ap us history describe their power and interest. (30%) Case Study Will King is not one to. Existential quantification , Gillette Stadium , King of Shaves 2050 Words | 6 Pages. Rufus King Rufus King Manor Museum, located in cover Jamaica, Queens was once the home or Rufus and his family. He grew up in . wealthy family himself and was the 1991 ap us history, son of a merchant. Drosophila Lab Report? When he got older, Rufus attended and graduated from 1991 ap us essay Harvard where he studied to be a lawyer. Aside from being interested in law, he was a statesman and a risky a farmer.

During his years of ap us exam essay dedicated studying, he postponed his education to serve in narrative essay about halloween the militia and fought in the Revolutionary war of history exam 1778. Soon after served as a. Bedroom , Jamaica, Queens , King Manor 901 Words | 3 Pages. ? Is this the Promised End?” King Lear and The Tempest Tragedies and essay on respect of teachers and parents comedies tend to be widely dismissed by 1991 contemporary critics as . completely separate entities of work; two distinct genres that categorize an ideological oeuvre unrelated to one another. However, in the realm of William Shakespeare, key similarities exhibited between a comedy and tragedy, particularly those described in King Lear and dissertation The Tempest, prove to transcend genre limitations due to the distinguished vision presented. First Folio , Hamlet , King Lear 1906 Words | 11 Pages.

| Burger King | | BA330 Marketing Communications | | Burger King | | BA330 Marketing Communications | . grantham university October 4, 2012 Felix E Rivera grantham university October 4, 2012 Felix E Rivera 1. Do you think using an alternative digital media approach to reaching the target audience would be a long-term strategy or is just a short-term tactic? In our case study reading, Burger King uses the Facebook social network as their alternative digital media. Advertising , Affiliate marketing , Burger King 719 Words | 3 Pages. Burger King’s 2012 Annual Report, Burger King Worldwide, Inc. 1991 Ap Us History Exam Essay? (Burger King ) is lab report, a Delaware corporation formed on April 2, 2012 and essay . the drosophila lab report, indirect parent of Burger King Corporation, a Florida corporation that franchises and history operates fast food hamburger restaurants, principally under the Burger King brand. The company is the narrative essay, world’s second largest fast food hamburger restaurant (FFHR) based on total number of restaurants. As of December 31, 2012, Burger King owned or franchised a total of ap us essay 12,997 restaurants. Burger King , Fast casual restaurant , Fast food 876 Words | 3 Pages.

Final Analysis: King Lear 10 December 2012 King Lear Visits Sigmund Freud The play of King Lear has been the . topic of many researchers; many have tried to diagnose the fictional character of King Lear because of his actions. His madness can be the essay, sign of a mental illness rather than being drunk with power, or guilt like some scholars have implied (Daniels). 1991 Exam Essay? Lear could be suffering from senile dementia, more specifically, Alzheimer’s disease. King Lear suffers from memory loss, dramatic changes. Alzheimer's disease , Dementia , Emotion 2189 Words | 6 Pages.

? King Lear : Clothing Imagery Hamza,Saharded,Younes,Deion Learning Objective In King Lear the role of clothing is a . recurrent image that Shakespeare uses to underscore certain themes in the play. Cover? Discussion Questions -Do clothes have an influence on the weares mindset? use examples from the book or personal experiences - Does clothing imagery still have a role in modern society? Explain -How does examples from history exam essay King Lear connect with modern society? -How does using. Clothing , Fool , King Lear 1250 Words | 5 Pages. King Kong (1933) V.S King Kong (2005) King Kong is one of the most recognizable motion-picture of all time. Of Teachers And Parents? . Written and produced by Merian C. Cooper, King Kong, a story worth making two movies about the ap us history exam, suspense/thriller, was state of the art when it first came out in 1933, and was brought back to a risky life through current state of the art technology in exam 2005 (Layton, 2003). The stop-motion animation in the 1933 film and the new and improved computer animation in of teachers the 2005 version about this gigantic.

Ann Darrow , Carl Denham , Empire State Building 1745 Words | 5 Pages. King Cobra Geographic Range and Habitat: • The king cobra has a large range, extending from India, east to Bangladesh, . Myanmar, Cambodia, southern China, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines. 1991 Ap Us Essay? • It lives near streams in dense or open forest, bamboo thickets and drosophila lab report adjacent agricultural areas. • This snake loves dense mangrove swamps as well as other habitats with dense undergrowth and heavy rainfall. • It is known to occur from sea level to mountainous regions.

Academic Proofreading -

To Understand a Scandal: Watergate beyond Nixon. In the early hours of June 17, 1972, police officers arrested five men suspected of breaking into the offices of the 1991 exam essay, Democratic National Committee headquarters in Washington DC’s Watergate office building. This building would lend its name to the subsequent political scandal that led, just over two years later, to Richard Nixon’s resignation on August 8, 1974. To date, Nixon is the only president of the United States to have resigned from office. He did so as a direct consequence of his involvement in adventure essay, the attempted cover-up of the links between the arrested men, the White House, and the Committee to history exam essay, Re-Elect the President (officially named CRP, it became aptly known as CREEP) during the 1972 presidential elections. In the process, more than forty members of Nixon’s administration, including some of his top advisors and a former US attorney general, were investigated and drosophila genetics, nineteen of them were indicted. The Watergate imbroglio was marked by the tremendously polarizing figure of history exam essay, Nixon himself; the high drama of widely watched congressional hearings; tales of abuses of power allegedly involving various branches of the nation’s secret services; reports of a risky adventure essay, colorful language emanating from the oval office; and the much publicized exploits of heroic journalists determined to track down the real story. 1991 Ap Us History Essay. It mesmerized Americans at the time, and ever since it has remained a fixture in the nation’s collective psyche. Even today, four decades after the events, it still symbolizes all that is, and might be, wrong with the on respect of teachers and parents, workings of the federal government, elected officials and, ultimately, with the political system itself. Yet, we cannot understand Watergate and its consequences in isolation from the historical context in which they unfolded.

These included powerful political and cultural forces such as the movements against the Vietnam War and in favor of civil rights for the nation’s minorities; the counterculture; and the expanding “credibility gap” separating high national politics and politicians from the electorate. As Richard Nixon and his supporters often claimed in their own defense, such abuses were anything but oddities in American politics. 1991 Ap Us Exam. In a particularly incensed fashion, Nixon’s most loyal defenders have sought to exonerate the disgraced ex-president by emphasizing that all the doctor database, great Democratic-progressive administrations, including those of Franklin D. Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, and Lyndon B. Johnson, had indulged in 1991, similar under-handed tactics to gain and about halloween, retain office. Nevertheless, by the early 1970s, neither a significant part of the press nor the ap us essay, great majority of the American public were prepared to accept that kind of behavior in public life. An overview of the events that surrounded the Watergate scandal is cover letter followed by an examination of the key elements that help explain why a president endowed with considerable intellectual talent and an ample electoral mandate was politically destroyed by—or, more accurately, self-destructed through—the fallout from history essay what Nixon’s press secretary, Ron Ziegler, labeled a “third-rate burglary.” In fact, “break-in” is dissertation a more appropriate description, since the ap us history, objective of the communication dissertation, “burglars” was to plant listening devices in the hope of ap us exam essay, gaining information useful to letter, Nixon’s electoral campaign, and nothing was stolen from the DNC offices. How a “Third-Rate Burglary” Led a President to “Twist Slowly, Slowly, in the Wind” On June 20, 1972, three days after the arrest of the essay, five men who had illegally broken into the DNC offices, Bob Woodward reported in the pages of the Washington Post that the essay on respect of teachers, FBI had found the name of E. Howard Hunt in the agendas of ap us essay, Bernard Barker and Eugenio Martinez, two of the alleged burglars. A former CIA operative, Hunt had been hired as a security assistant by the White House on the recommendation of presidential counsel Charles Colson in 1971, and had subsequently moved on to work for CRP. Neutral Cover Letter. Woodward, we now know, had been tipped off by Mark Felt, the history exam essay, deputy director of the FBI. Genetics. The Bureau had itself become involved in the investigation of a mere burglary because once the police found wiretapping equipment, the investigation fell under its remit. A few months later, in September, harried by the press and despite the best efforts of the White House, the FBI arrested both Hunt and G. Gordon Liddy, a former FBI agent who had become CRP’s general counsel first and history exam essay, its finance committee’s counsel later thanks to the support of White House counsel John Dean.[1] Yet, despite the tantalizing reports in the Post and the arrests of relatively senior CRP personnel, the rest of the press corps believed the White House’s vigorous denials of any involvement in or knowledge of the communication, issue, and failed to ap us, pick up the story.

While the attention of the Washington press corps and the public at large remained fixed on the unfolding presidential campaign, Richard Nixon and senior White House personnel including Chief-of-Staff Bob Haldeman and communication models dissertation, domestic policy tsar John Ehrlichman devised a strategy to block the investigation. This began to unfold as early as June 23, a mere three days after the break-in. That day, Haldeman proposed to 1991 ap us essay, Nixon to “have [Vernon] Walters [deputy director of the CIA] call Pat Gray [director of the essay on respect of teachers, FBI] and just say ‘stay the h*ll out of this’ on grounds of ‘national interest.’”[2] Unbeknownst to most of his staffers, Nixon had installed an audio-activated recording system in the Oval Office that was intended, he subsequently claimed, to prevent journalists and historians from distorting the legacy of his presidency. Two years later, however, the recording of that conversation between Nixon and Haldeman devising a plan to obstruct the FBI investigation saw the light, became known as the “smoking-gun tape,” and sealed the fate of the 1991 ap us history, President. During late 1972 and early 1973 the White House seemed to have succeeded in essay about, stalling the FBI investigation.

The official story put forth by the President’s men, however, began to fall apart on February 28, 1973, when L. Ap Us History Essay. Patrick Gray, the then-acting FBI director, admitted he believed that John Dean had “probably” lied to doctor resume, the agents investigating the break-in, and also confessed to having followed Dean’s orders to exam essay, keep the essay and parents, White House informed about the evolution of the investigation. Gray’s slip moved John Ehrlichman to pronounce his famous dictum: the White House should leave Gray to “twist slowly, slowly, in the wind.” This they did until about a month later, on April 27, when Gray was forced to resign after owning up to having destroyed secret documents removed from Howard Hunt’s safe, again under the orders of John Dean and ostensibly on ap us, national security grounds. By the time Gray fell into disgrace, James McCord—former CRP security chief and, amazingly, one of the five men already serving prison sentences—broke down and sent a letter to judge John Sirica admitting to having committed perjury during his trial and narrative essay about halloween, withdrawing the testimony in which he had blamed the CIA for 1991 exam the break-in. Immediately afterwards, McCord led investigators into the White House, John Dean gave in too and, from April 1973 onwards, began to cooperate with the essay, prosecution in exchange for leniency. Once the history exam, dam of lies cracked, it quickly collapsed under the increasing flow of revelations that would eventually drown the presidency. Haldeman, Ehrlichman, and doctor resume database, US Attorney General Richard Kleindienst resigned on the same day (April 30) that Dean was sacked. Shortly thereafter, the White House was forced to 1991, appoint Archibald Cox as special prosecutor to investigate the President’s own conduct.

Even worse from communication models Nixon’s perspective, by then the Senate Select Committee on 1991 ap us exam essay, Presidential Campaign Activities (variously known as the Watergate Committee or the Ervin Committee, after its president, Sam Ervin) had begun its nationally televised hearings. By that point, therefore, the whole affair was being investigated by models the Senate committee, Special Prosecutor Cox, and Judge John Sirica, not to mention Woodward and ap us history exam, Bernstein of the doctor database, Washington Post and an increasing number of 1991 history exam, journalists from other major national newspapers. The penultimate act of the Watergate drama unfolded—delivered live to communication, the homes of the American public—on July 13, when Nixon’s appointments secretary, Alexander Butterfield, let slip that the President had installed the soon-to-be-famous recording system. Instantly both Cox and Ervin demanded the ap us history exam, tapes, which Nixon flatly refused to hand over, claiming executive privilege—that is, the right of the president to withhold information from essay and parents Congress or the tribunals on national security grounds. The President’s refusal, which led to his ordering Cox’s dismissal and accepting the indignant resignations of 1991 exam, both Elliot Richardson (who had replaced Kleindienst as attorney general) and Richardson’s deputy, William Rucklehaus, in what became known as the “Saturday Night Massacre,” did nothing to improve his public standing. Moreover, it served as further evidence of doctor database, Nixon’s tendency to abuse the power of his office. What was still a (certainly growing) suspicion became a certainty when, after the Supreme Court in United States v. 1991 Essay. Richard Nixon ordered the President to hand over the tapes, the models, smoking-gun conversation became public on August 5, 1974. There is little evidence of Nixon approving of, or even having any prior knowledge of the break-in, which had been authorized by CRP senior staffers John Mitchell, Jeb Stuart Magruder, and Robert Mardian.[3] Nixon, in fact, can be heard in the tapes wondering aloud about who could have approved such a foolish action (although, on the other hand, he knew he was being recorded), and it is abundantly clear he was lied to by his subordinates. Yet, even if he had little to ap us history exam essay, do with organizing the break-in, the tape abundantly demonstrated how, in the course of the subsequent cover-up, the President’s conduct fell within all three articles of impeachment passed by the House Judiciary Committee: obstruction of justice, abuse of power, and contempt of Congress.

After a group of senior Republican senators led by Barry Goldwater let him know that they could not guarantee his tenure, Richard Nixon became the first president of the United States to resign from neutral letter office, on history essay, August 8, 1974. The Watergate scandal drew to a close when, to the considerable frustration of many segments of the American public, Nixon’s successor, Gerald R. Ford, granted the disgraced ex-president a full pardon, which put an end to all further investigations into his conduct in cover letter, office. Ford’s stated intent for issuing the pardon was to end the agony that Nixon had inflicted upon the nation, and to protect whatever was left of the prestige accorded to highest office in the land. As it was, Ford’s decision significantly contributed—as he knew it would—to his losing the 1976 election. Nevertheless, this sacrifice possibly contributed to 1991 history exam essay, bringing about much-needed national healing earlier than would otherwise have been possible, and it almost certainly saved the entire political class some considerable embarrassment. Alas, it also fueled the on respect of teachers, subsequent, and persistent, perception of Watergate as unfinished business. The absence of a Nixon trial has fostered both a sense of history exam, injustice and models dissertation, the feeling that not everything (perhaps not even the most important details) is yet known about exam, Watergate.[4]

Understanding Watergate: “A Greek Tragedy” or the Last Imperial Presidency. One of the a risky adventure, most consistently repeated and difficult-to-answer questions regarding Watergate is: “Why?” With the 1991 ap us history exam, benefit of hindsight, we know that Richard Nixon went on neutral, to win the 1972 election by the largest margin in postwar history and history, that the wiretaps that the President’s men had installed at the DNC did not produce any information useful to the campaign. The break-in was such an improbable, apparently absurd act that both journalists and politicians were actually deterred from resume following Bernstein and Woodward’s investigative lead at the time. After the 1991, passage of decades, even professional historians have strived to figure out rational explanations for an apparently bizarre and a risky, ultimately self-destructive decision.[5] Whatever the details of the break-in itself, the known facts point to a complex and diffuse explanation for the events that led to Nixon’s downfall. The one chief cause of the Watergate scandal was doubtlessly Nixon himself. Ap Us History Essay. He had felt increasingly resentful since his narrow loss in the 1960 presidential election—which he believed had been stolen through electoral rigging by the likes of neutral, Mayor Richard Daley of Chicago—or even since the 1991 ap us exam, 1952 election, when he had suffered personal (and ungrounded) accusations of corruption. By 1968 Nixon had grown into a near-paranoid, embattled politician who believed himself at war with the bulk of communication, America’s intelligentsia, including the mainstream media and 1991 ap us exam essay, academia.[6] Throughout his entire first term, as the memoirs left by former White House officials such as speechwriter William Safire and head of the narrative, research and writing staff James Keogh show, Nixon’s sense of 1991 ap us essay, victimization and instinctive aggressiveness toward his critics permeated the whole administration. This, in turn, created a “siege mentality,” dominated by a collective sense of “fear and suspicion” that propelled his advisors to advocate, justify, and sometimes carry out extreme measures—which, perversely, also fueled the fear of the administration on the part of the press.[7] Charles Colson’s suggestion that the Brookings Institution, a progressive-leaning think-tank, ought to be “firebombed” still stands out as a particularly atrocious anecdote.

Yet the more serious efforts to limit civil liberties and expand the federal government’s surveillance capacities embodied in the infamous Huston Plan were clear signals of a more serious and pervasive malady—one so acute that it alarmed no less than FBI director J. Edgar Hoover, no shrinking violet when it came to treating the civil rights of US citizens with some flexibility. Similarly, Nixon’s obsession with secrecy and disdain for public opinion when it came to foreign policy went far toward explaining the descent into narrative essay halloween the abyss that led to exam, Watergate. Thus, as early as 1969 and throughout 1970 Nixon, egged on neutral cover letter, by the then equally aggressive and 1991 ap us history exam, paranoid Henry Kissinger, had the FBI wiretap some members of the National Security Council after leaks of the air bombings of Cambodia appeared in the pages of the New York Times —which in turn had revealed to the public an database operation so secret and illegal that the official flight logs had been tampered with and history essay, the pilots themselves were misled into believing they were bombing Vietnam.[8] For many, including a significant number of his foes, Nixon’s story is one of Shakespearean tragedy, one in which a president’s inner demons frustrated the promises held by his undeniable intellectual talents and capacity for hard work after he had achieved (twice) his lifetime objective: to lead the nation.[9] Henry Kissinger, not known as a man prone to sentimentality, once famously wondered how great a man Richard Nixon would have been if someone had “shown him some love.”[10] And yet, Richard Nixon and his staff’s paranoid sense of embattlement was not only the product of overheated imaginations. Discomfiting leaks, after all, certainly existed.

Not least that of the “Pentagon Papers,” an a risky examination of ap us, US policy in Indo-China collected by the Department of Defense, which acknowledged that four consecutive administrations—from Harry S. Truman to Lyndon Johnson—had consistently lied to and misled the American public about US policy in Vietnam, that was leaked to the New York Times by former defense analyst Daniel Ellsberg. Essay On Respect. Although the Nixon administration was not covered in the analysis, the President and his advisors correctly believed that its release would reignite already feverish anti-war sentiment and hamper their own initiatives in Southeast Asia. Nixon’s men reacted by sending the same team of operatives who later broke into the Watergate building (called “the plumbers” after their mission to stop leaks) to burglarize the office of ap us exam, Ellsberg’s psychiatrist, so as to discredit the leak.[11] At around the drosophila genetics lab report, same time, as a historian and journalist has graphically reminded us, the ap us history essay, White House could be found “literally laagered by a ring of dozens of silver Metro buses” so as to a risky essay, protect it from a horde of “half-naked students” quite willing to, for exam essay instance, carry around “the bleeding head of resume, a lamb,” not to mention throwing abuse at federal employees passing by in 1991 history, protest against drosophila genetics, the war.[12] More dramatically, the President’s Commission on Campus Unrest officially recorded a staggering 8000 student-perpetrated bombings between January 1969 and April 1970. To these must be added the race riots experienced in locations as varied as Harlem (1964); Watts, LA (1965); and Newark (1967), not to 1991 ap us history essay, mention the disturbances, seen in more than a hundred cities after the 1968 assassination of communication dissertation, Martin Luther King Jr., that burned across the inner cities of Washington DC, Baltimore, and Chicago. By the ap us, time Nixon took office, Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s 1968 dictum that the nation was exhibiting “the qualities of an individual going through a nervous breakdown” seemed rather appropriate.[13] The explosive social and cultural tensions that engulfed the lab report, nation as Nixon entered the White House magnified the dark side of the President’s character and the baleful effects of his inner demons. The poisonous inheritance of previous administrations’ policies in Indochina had crystallized in a growing “credibility gap” between official lies or half-truths and reality, at a time when civil rights struggles reached their apex and university students were rejecting accepted norms of behavior in areas ranging from family relations to accepted hierarchies.[14] Nixon was singularly ill-suited to lead the nation at exam, this transitional moment, during which government excesses on models dissertation, behalf of national security and low political “dirty tricks” were becoming no more acceptable than Jim Crow or women’s submission to their husbands.

It may indeed be true enough that the CRP did nothing on behalf of Richard Nixon that had not been done before by Franklin D. Ap Us Exam. Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, or Lyndon B. A Risky Essay. Johnson. It is also reasonable to note that the frenzied attack against the administration as Watergate unraveled was fueled by an instinctive, growing dislike of the ap us exam, President (which Nixon took good care to feed) on neutral letter, the part of a significant sector of the press and the intellectual classes. Yet the fact remains that the 1991 ap us exam, President’s actions, and those of his subordinates, were both wrong and criminal. Watergate, in truth, is a testament to resume database, the enduring resilience of liberal democracy in ap us history, the United States. The Watergate investigations were doubtlessly influenced by narrative halloween political partisanship and the pursuit of history essay, self-aggrandizement on the part of some of the President’s adversaries. Despite this, and drosophila genetics lab report, indeed perhaps because of it, it remains a prime example of the capacity of American institutions to adjust and evolve in response to ap us essay, demands for greater individual freedom and stricter standards of conduct on the part of government officials and on respect, public representatives.

After Watergate, presidents cloak themselves in imperial robes and take freedom of the press and the separation of powers lightly at their own peril. [1] Jeb Stuart Magruder, An American Life: One Man’s Road to Watergate (New York: Atheneum, 1974), 170–171. [2] As quoted in John Ehrlichman, Witness to essay, Power: The Nixon Years (New York: Simon Schuster, 1982), 346. [3] Magruder, An American Life , 195. [4] See for genetics instance David Greenberg, “The Unsolved Mysteries of Watergate,” The New York Times , June 5, 2005. [5] See for instance Joan Hoff, Nixon Reconsidered , 301–346. [6] After the leak of the Pentagon Papers, for instance, Nixon believed Daniel Ellsberg was part of a “conspiracy” going back to the days of the Hiss case. H. R. Haldeman, The Haldeman Diaries: Inside the Nixon White House (New York: Berkley Books, 1995), 368, 377, 381.

[7] Raymond Price, With Nixon (New York: Viking Press, 1977), 188–191; James Keogh, President Nixon and the Press (New York: Funk and Wagnalls, 1972), 39, 132–145; Magruder, American Life , 196–197; Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward, All the 1991 history, President’s Men (London: Bloomsbury, 1998), 87, 233. [8] Seymour M. Hersh, The Price of Power: Kissinger in the White House (London: Faber, 1983), 61–62, 86–88, 319; Matthew Dallek, Nixon and Kissinger, Partners in Power (New York: Penguin, 2007), 118–124. [9] See for instance Ron Briley, “Nixon and Historical Memory,” Perspectives 36, no. Essay About Halloween. 3 (1996). [10] Henry Kissinger, Years of Upheaval (Boston: Little, Brown and Company, 1982), 1184. [11] Hersh, 383–401, and David Greenberg, Nixon’s Shadow : The History of an Image (New York: W. W. Norton, 2003), 114–116, 323–29. [12] Godfrey Hodgson, The Gentleman from New York: Daniel Patrick Moynihan, A Biography (Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 2000), 151. [13] As quoted in Robert Mason, Richard Nixon and ap us history exam, the Quest for a New Majority (Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 2004), 22. [14] See for instance Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail ’72 (London: HarperCollins, 1973).

David Sarias is dissertation a professor of history at the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos in Madrid, Spain. Make Gilder Lehrman your Home for History. Please click here to login and access this page. Click here to get a free subscription if you are a K-12 educator or student, and here for ap us more information on the Affiliate School Program, which provides even more benefits. Otherwise, click here for information on neutral cover, a paid subscription for those who are not K-12 educators or students. Make Gilder Lehrman your Home for History. Become an Affiliate School to have free access to the Gilder Lehrman site and all its features. Click here to start your Affiliate School application today!

You will have free access while your application is being processed. Individual K-12 educators and students can also get a free subscription to history exam essay, the site by making a site account with a school-affiliated email address. Click here to do so now! Make Gilder Lehrman your Home for essay of teachers History. Your subscription grants you access to archives of rare historical documents, lectures by top historians, and a wealth of original historical material, while also helping to support history education in schools nationwide. Click here to 1991 ap us, see the kinds of historical resources to which you'll have access and here to read more about the Institute's educational programs.

Click here to sign up for an individual subscription to the Gilder Lehrman site. Make Gilder Lehrman your Home for History. We're sorry, but it looks as though you do not have access to genetics lab report, the full Gilder Lehrman site. All K-12 educators receive free subscriptions to the Gilder Lehrman site, and our Affiliate School members gain even more benefits! Not a educator or student?

Click here for more information on purchasing a subscription to the Gilder Lehrman site.

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -
AP United States History – Students – …

25 Examples of Creative Graphic Design Resumes. Essay! We all know how important a resume or CV is essay on respect of teachers, when applying for 1991 ap us exam essay a job. It’s the first thing an employer will judge you on before you even get an interview. Some would even argue that this step is even more important that the actual interview. All designers might have similar skills, but who has more creativity? A designer might be certified in Photoshop, but that does not mean they are creative. Knowing the software inside out is quite handy to speed up your workflow, but what#8217;s the use if you lack the right side of the brain ? I know many designers who have no certification but in neutral cover letter return create drool worthy work. This is a common delima in the design field, but most firms/agencies are not blind and realize that visual work speaks for itself. A unique resume is important for many reasons. Not only history it does it resemble your personality, but it also speaks your capability and creativity. Putting more effort and a risky thoughts into creating an impressive resume is definitely worthwhile, as it is usually the first thing any employer sees before flipping through your entire portfolio.

We are here to help you gain inspiration for this challenging task. So dust off your resume and give it a face-lift! Print your CV/resume onto high quality paper or card. Why? Because when someone gets a hold of it, they will feel like it needs to essay, be taken care of and not just shoved to the side into a pile.

Prior to sending out your resume be sure to have your resume professionally edited. It’s amazing how well a resume can read when “touched” by a professional editor. Use beautiful typography, everybody has the same fonts on their computer. Feel free to check out our font collections . Some web designers take things a step further and create a resume based website to neutral letter, showoff their skills. 1991 Ap Us History Exam Essay! We have gained much feedback regarding this controversial topic, ever since our last article over a year ago. Check out some previous comments regarding this matter, some are positive and some negative: #8220;These are all really, really bad as resumes, and a lot of resume, them are bad from 1991 ap us history exam, a graphic design point of view. Don’t encourage people to turn in resumes like this.#8221; Anonymous. About! #8220;It would be much better if resume’s were always in this format. You would see the creativity in every person.#8221; Fajas Colombianas. #8220;I am very much grateful to you for posting such an ap us, innovative concept of creative resume. On Respect Of Teachers! This stuff is really helpful.#8221; Shawn. #8220;These CV’s would end up in the bin to most employers.

A CV should be clear and concise, not a piece of artwork. You can show off your work at the interview stages. 1991 Ap Us! Employers have 3-5 secs attention span when looking at CVs. If yours is cover, complicated to read then it will be discarded and the person below may get the history exam essay interview.#8221; Neil. #8220;Infographics are visually mentally stimulating. Thanks for sharing!#8221; Creative Pile. Please remember this obvious fact: These are NOT great examples for everyone looking for a normal job, it is drosophila genetics lab report, about getting a creative position. Note: All images are linked to 1991 ap us, their source.

Personal Resume by Marco Schifano. Infographic resume by Hee Sun Kim. I'm a digital nomad and doctor entrepreneur bouncing around South East Asia. When I'm not working here, I'm out taking photos. 1991 Ap Us Essay! Follow me on Instagram: @igorovsyannykov. Hi there Igor, I#8217;m Diego, the founder of lab report, cvgram.me. Thank you for sharing all these infographics, they look really awesome. If you have any questions about cvgram, just shoot me an email. Diego. Amazing things here. I am very satisfied to look your article.

Thanks a lot and I#8217;m having a look ahead to touch you. Ap Us History Exam Essay! Will you please drop me a mail? Loved the infographic resumes!! Igor your examples of creative graphic designing resumes are awesome i love that. Alot of these would be tossed out in the states #8212; they have the person#8217;s age on them.

When applying for jobs at companies here you can#8217;t put ages or pictures on your application data. Companies are not allowed to use that data (for the most part) for fear of agism lawsuits. In fact, many have internal regulations that require such information be discardedkind of trashing the whole point of sending in a resume. Resently I have designed inovative form of Info graphic 3d paper crafted resume which u can see in my this link http://www.behance.net/gallery/Info-graphic-3d-Paper-Resume/4691783. These are pretty amazing, and they inspired me to re-hash my own with a laboratory notebook feel to communication, it: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gemmerich/7722386732/ I love the creativity and the relevance of each person resume that ties into their personal DNA. I love the creativity and the relevance of each person resume that ties into their personal DNA. I love the creativity and the relevance of each person resume that ties into their personal DNA. History Exam! I love the creativity and the relevance of each person resume that ties into their personal DNA. I love the creativity and the relevance of resume database, each person resume that ties into their personal DNA. I love the creativity and the relevance of 1991 ap us, each person resume that ties into their personal DNA.

I love the creativity and the relevance of models, each person resume that ties into their personal DNA. I love the creativity and the relevance of each person resume that ties into history exam, their personal DNA. I love the creativity and the relevance of each person resume that ties into their personal DNA. A Risky Adventure! I love the creativity and the relevance of each person resume that ties into their personal DNA. History Exam Essay! I love the creativity and adventure the relevance of each person resume that ties into their personal DNA. I love the creativity and the relevance of ap us history essay, each person resume that ties into their personal DNA. I really hope that the content in these resumes is letter, fake. Nobody should take this seriously, as nobody in the #8216;real world#8217; would get hired if they turned in any of ap us exam essay, these resumes. Adventure! A rookie might easily fall in love with this, but be careful. Most resumes are filtered through a database which searches for specific keywords#8230; Also, a lot of space is dedicated to graphics rather than to ap us essay, a specific job for which resumes should be written for.

I urge people that they meet with hiring professionals, if possible, and ask for resume reviews#8230; Do yourself a favor and get Knock #8216;Em Dead Resumes and Knock #8216;Em Dead Cover Letters#8230; These books are amazing. Also, keep in resume mind that it#8217;s most likely not a creative person who is pulling your resume out of a database. It#8217;s someone in HR who knows very little about design#8230; The person who looked at my resume, at a magazine place, was awfully boring, spending her days in a plain HR office, working on her PC. My goal was to get the resume through her so that I can impress the creative team#8230;And always be honest. That#8217;s the key. Depends, of ap us history exam, course, on who#8217;s looking at the resume. I own a media agency and would expect to see (or at least like to see) a presentation of this sort from a graphic designer#8230; And I am shopping for one.

Also, it depends on essay about, the market as well. In larger markets, where creatives tend to be in greater demand, companies seeking graphic designers get 50-100 resumes a day on their desks. Again, resumes like those above really make a statement. 1991 Ap Us Exam! To your point, a happy medium would dictate that the job seeker have both traditional and contemporary versions. Depends, of a risky essay, course, on who#8217;s looking at the resume. I own a media agency and would expect to see (or at least like to see) a presentation of exam essay, this sort from a graphic designer#8230; And I am shopping for one. Also, it depends on the market as well. In larger markets, where creatives tend to be in narrative about greater demand, companies seeking graphic designers get 50-100 resumes a day on history exam, their desks. Again, resumes like those above really make a statement. Models Dissertation! To your point, a happy medium would dictate that the job seeker have both traditional and contemporary versions. Depends, of course, on 1991 ap us essay, who#8217;s looking at a risky, the resume.

I own a media agency and would expect to see (or at least like to 1991 ap us history, see) a presentation of this sort from a graphic designer#8230; And I am shopping for models one. Essay! Also, it depends on drosophila, the market as well. In larger markets, where creatives tend to be in greater demand, companies seeking graphic designers get 50-100 resumes a day on their desks. Again, resumes like those above really make a statement. To your point, a happy medium would dictate that the job seeker have both traditional and contemporary versions. Ap Us History! Depends, of course, on who#8217;s looking at adventure essay, the resume. I own a media agency and would expect to see (or at least like to 1991 ap us exam essay, see) a presentation of this sort from a graphic designer#8230; And I am shopping for one. Also, it depends on the market as well. In larger markets, where creatives tend to be in greater demand, companies seeking graphic designers get 50-100 resumes a day on their desks.

Again, resumes like those above really make a statement. Essay! To your point, a happy medium would dictate that the job seeker have both traditional and contemporary versions. Depends, of course, on who#8217;s looking at the resume. I own a media agency and would expect to 1991 history, see (or at on respect, least like to see) a presentation of history, this sort from a graphic designer#8230; And I am shopping for one. Also, it depends on the market as well. In larger markets, where creatives tend to be in greater demand, companies seeking graphic designers get 50-100 resumes a day on their desks. Again, resumes like those above really make a statement. To your point, a happy medium would dictate that the job seeker have both traditional and models contemporary versions. Depends, of ap us exam essay, course, on who#8217;s looking at the resume.

I own a media agency and would expect to see (or at least like to see) a presentation of this sort from a graphic designer#8230; And I am shopping for one. Also, it depends on the market as well. In larger markets, where creatives tend to be in greater demand, companies seeking graphic designers get 50-100 resumes a day on their desks. Again, resumes like those above really make a statement. To your point, a happy medium would dictate that the job seeker have both traditional and drosophila lab report contemporary versions. Depends, of course, on who#8217;s looking at 1991 ap us history essay, the resume. I own a media agency and would expect to a risky adventure, see (or at least like to see) a presentation of this sort from a graphic designer#8230; And I am shopping for one. Also, it depends on the market as well. In larger markets, where creatives tend to ap us, be in greater demand, companies seeking graphic designers get 50-100 resumes a day on their desks. Essay! Again, resumes like those above really make a statement.

To your point, a happy medium would dictate that the job seeker have both traditional and contemporary versions. Depends, of course, on who#8217;s looking at the resume. 1991 Ap Us History Exam Essay! I own a media agency and would expect to adventure essay, see (or at least like to see) a presentation of this sort from a graphic designer#8230; And I am shopping for one. Also, it depends on the market as well. In larger markets, where creatives tend to be in greater demand, companies seeking graphic designers get 50-100 resumes a day on their desks.

Again, resumes like those above really make a statement. To your point, a happy medium would dictate that the job seeker have both traditional and contemporary versions. Depends, of course, on ap us history, who#8217;s looking at the resume. I own a media agency and drosophila genetics lab report would expect to see (or at least like to see) a presentation of this sort from a graphic designer#8230; And I am shopping for one. Also, it depends on the market as well. In larger markets, where creatives tend to be in greater demand, companies seeking graphic designers get 50-100 resumes a day on their desks. Again, resumes like those above really make a statement. To your point, a happy medium would dictate that the job seeker have both traditional and contemporary versions. Depends, of course, on who#8217;s looking at history exam, the resume. I own a media agency and a risky essay would expect to see (or at least like to see) a presentation of this sort from 1991 history exam, a graphic designer#8230; And I am shopping for one. Resume! Also, it depends on the market as well.

In larger markets, where creatives tend to be in greater demand, companies seeking graphic designers get 50-100 resumes a day on their desks. Again, resumes like those above really make a statement. To your point, a happy medium would dictate that the job seeker have both traditional and contemporary versions. Ap Us Exam! Depends, of course, on who#8217;s looking at the resume. I own a media agency and would expect to see (or at least like to see) a presentation of this sort from a graphic designer#8230; And I am shopping for one. Also, it depends on the market as well. In larger markets, where creatives tend to be in greater demand, companies seeking graphic designers get 50-100 resumes a day on their desks. Again, resumes like those above really make a statement.

To your point, a happy medium would dictate that the letter job seeker have both traditional and contemporary versions. Depends, of course, on who#8217;s looking at the resume. 1991 Exam Essay! I own a media agency and drosophila genetics lab report would expect to see (or at least like to see) a presentation of 1991 ap us history essay, this sort from a graphic designer#8230; And I am shopping for one. Also, it depends on the market as well. In larger markets, where creatives tend to be in greater demand, companies seeking graphic designers get 50-100 resumes a day on their desks. Again, resumes like those above really make a statement. To your point, a happy medium would dictate that the job seeker have both traditional and contemporary versions. Genetics! Depends, of course, on who#8217;s looking at the resume.

I own a media agency and would expect to see (or at exam essay, least like to see) a presentation of this sort from a risky adventure essay, a graphic designer#8230; And I am shopping for one. Also, it depends on the market as well. In larger markets, where creatives tend to be in ap us exam greater demand, companies seeking graphic designers get 50-100 resumes a day on their desks. Communication Models! Again, resumes like those above really make a statement. History Essay! To your point, a happy medium would dictate that the job seeker have both traditional and contemporary versions.

My resume is on here. And I got a lot of job offers from cover, it and I#8217;m still in school. My internship hired me solely because of the resume (because I#8217;m still in school and had nothing to put on it at the time) I think it really depends on 1991 ap us history, where you#8217;re applying. I like Laurel#8217;s resume. Simple and easy to read, and humbly attractive. Frankly these overstated resumes seem like a really bad idea to me. Find a nice font, use a nice layout that#8217;s easy to a risky, read, mellow color choices, more on the conservative side. Also, the bad news is 1991 history, that most employers want a regular word file for email attachments. It#8217;s so they can use a program to scan the qualifications. These fancy resumes would ONLY be good on the first page of a portfolio. these are terrible. It looks like a child is applying for jobs here.

And it#8217;s very difficult to actually tell what is being said in each one. They are not comprehensive. Really? Bah! You be silly. These resumes are perfect for GD industry #8230; I think the problem was the a risky HR woman working on her PC #8230;.

I got my job just by my CV looking fancy and well designed #8230; Seriously? These have got to 1991 ap us history, be some of the drosophila easiest-to-read resumes I#8217;ve seen. They#8217;re interesting and 1991 ap us essay appealing to the eyes, plus all of the narrative halloween information has been organized in a manner that keeps the ap us history exam reading short and sweet. Please remember that these are NOT going to a risky essay, boring office #8220;nine-to-five#8221; jobs, these resumes are meant for CREATIVE jobs. 1991 Ap Us Exam Essay! The thing is bosses are not the creative minded and only know numbers. For example no of years of experience etc. Cover! You are lucky if the one who want to hire you have that taste. This is good. But you still need to be professional for 1991 exam essay the job.

I drop a leave a response each time I especially enjoy a article. on a site or if I have something to valuable to resume, contribute to the. discussion. It is caused by ap us the fire displayed in the post I read. And on narrative essay, this post 25 Examples of Creative Graphic. Design Resumes | inspirationfeed.com. 1991 Ap Us Exam Essay! I was excited enough to post a thought. #128539; I do have a couple of questions for you if you usually do not mind. Models Dissertation! Is it just me or does it look as if like some of the ap us history essay responses look as. if they are coming from communication dissertation, brain dead visitors? #128539; And, if you are posting on additional. online social sites, I#8217;d like to follow you.

Could you list the complete urls of all your public pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Academic Proofreading -
Wilson s Ineptitude Stubbornness …

Essay: Dreams – theories, history and film. What is history essay a dream? Is it just a figment of the imagination? Are dreams reflections of personality or a prophecy? Humans were and still are wondering, discovering, learning about the source as well as meaning of dreams, their visions for centuries. From a scientific point of view, a dream is not just the sleeping state in itself, but awareness – resting of the brain, it is the moment most closely related to the sphere of human desires. It is a source of knowledge coming from the deepest recesses of the psyche, a path from the mind to the brain.

REF. This topic was chosen as the author became fascinated with the subject of dreams following her practical work an earlier stage and decided to explore the topic in communication more depth, including historical references and symbolism used by artists and writers. How do dreams arise and what images do they create? How do artists reconstruct them and present in their work? Night is 1991 ap us exam not only the time in which one is resting, but it is also the time to disclose the true subconscious thoughts and desires, senses, needs, values, fears or even human hopes.

What one dreams of is a record of the doctor resume, life of unconscious human targets, a combination of experiences. The analysis of dreams is the path to get to know oneself, reveal they suppressed psychical content. The sleep state is something spectacular, a gateway to another world, far away from everyday life. The dream reveals the secrets of the past, the future, as well as the present. It is a state of union of the human soul with the whole world around. Chapter one will look at the relevant theories developed by Jung, Emerson and the controversial Sigmund Freud, the Austrian psychiatrist and 1991 ap us exam, neurologist who claimed that the human psyche is not only limited to consciousness. Doctor Resume. Chapter one aims to critically analyse psychoanalysis and the symbolisms of dreams. Chapter two aims to history exam, investigate the title in communication models dissertation more depth in terms of the historical aspect. It also attempts to discover how the interpretation of dreams has evaluated through at the centuries. Chapter two will examine the role of dreams in 1991 ap us history essay a few selected literary works and pieces of art and will explore the outcomes.

Chapter three will consider in more depth the one of the most interesting movements in essay on respect of teachers Dali’s work including the 1929 silent film ‘Un Chien Andalon’ (An Andalusian Dog) CHAPTER ONE – THE THEORY OF THE DREAM AND ITS MEANINGS. The title of the first famous work of the Austrian psychiatrist and neurologist Sigmund Freud has been translated as “The Interpretation of Dreams”. This is the manifesto of his ideas. The book which was published in 1899, threw a completely new light on the subject of sleep. According to Freud night is history not only the time in doctor resume database which a man rests ‘ it is primarily a time to reveal his true, unconscious thoughts and history exam, desires. REF.

Freud discovered by examining his patients that the human psyche determines active yet unconscious representations that relate to childhood. Models. He concludes that the experiences from the exam, early stages of personality development can after many years cause obsessive thoughts, fears and strange courses of action. The reasons for such behaviour are, according to Freud not admitted to consciousness due to the high emotional charge when the emotions which are too painful or too improbable. REF. Freud distinguished three spheres of the human psyche: the unconscious the Id, the doctor resume, Ego and conscious irrational the Superego. The Id acts in accordance with the pleasure principle. In 1933, Sigmund Freud described the Id as. ‘the dark, inaccessible part of our personality, what little we know of it we have learnt from our study of the dream-work and of the construction of neurotic symptoms, and most of this is of a negative character and can be described only as a contrast to 1991 ap us exam, the ego. Models. We all approach the 1991 history exam essay, id with analogies: we call it a chaos, a cauldron full of seething excitations… It is communication dissertation filled with energy reaching it from the 1991 essay, instincts, but it has no organization, produces no collective will, but only a striving to bring about the satisfaction of the cover letter, instinctual needs subject to 1991 history, the observance of the pleasure principle.’ REF.

The Id remains in essay conflict with the Superego and the outside world. 1991 History Essay. The Ego, guided by the principle of reality, tries to alleviate this conflict and customize the behaviour of the individual to conform to given environment principles. It attenuates impulses or satisfies them in the safest and most beneficial manner including the most important – sexual. According to the theory of communication models dissertation, Freud one of the proofs of the existence of the Id are dreams, fulfilling the unconscious desires and 1991 ap us exam, replacing real action. Dreams are hidden desires, which reflect the subconscious, and thanks to them it is possible to a risky adventure essay, discover the cause of anxiety and neurotic behaviour.

According to Freud, the dream is a creation of the dreamer’s own activity, but during sleep censorship temporarily weakens its activities. Exam. This allows unconscious thoughts to have the opportunity to appear. REF. Thus the dream is a record of life, unconscious human needs, and a combination of experiences. The analysis of dreams is the essay halloween, path to get to know oneself; dreams reveal suppressed psychological content. In a dream, several forms merge into one. For example, anxiety concerning one house may manifest itself in dreams as a few houses. According to scientists, the dream is something extraordinary, the 1991 history essay, gateway to another world, far away from everyday life. Freud concluded that the human psyche cannot be limited only to consciousness. He claimed that there is an unconscious that contains in lab report itself the specific content and 1991 ap us exam essay, which is also directing its own mechanisms. Unconscious processes affect our behaviour.

REF. Freud introduced two new theories concerning dreams-manifest and and parents, latent content. Manifest content is simply remembered dream, latent content is an expression of latent desires, memories of the previous days, and the impetus of the body or the environment. The close connection between the ap us exam essay, dream and the unconscious the Id makes every detail of the overt content of dreams imbuing with it some significance. According to Jung, dreams are influenced by ancient culture, communications and the experience of the old religions dormant in the subconscious – what might be called unconscious memory. He believed that dreams are unconscious revelation of transcendental wisdom to the individual. Freud and Jung have made great contributions to the study of essay halloween, dreams and have created a solid foundation for translating dreams. These studies show that during sleep the subconscious sends signals that actually deciphered can explain where the source of the problem is and how it can be solved. REF. In dreams nothing happens without a reason, they can be deciphered. Because sexual desire, according to Freud, plays a crucial role in human life, different objects and situations in dreams can refer to sexual objects.

For example, sticks, knives, umbrellas and shotguns, are unconscious representations of the essay, penis. According to this theory, young girls seeking sexual contacts and yet fearful of on respect, them are often in dreams pursued by essay men with a knife or firearm. On the other hand, for neutral example, fruits such as apples, in men’s dreams symbolize a woman’s breasts. REF Indeed, not all dreams are filled with unconscious sexual content. One patient told Freud a dream in which members of his family were sitting around an odd-shaped table. Seemingly the dream did not make sense. But it turned out that the 1991, man had seen a similar table the house of a friend he had met recently. REF.

Another example of dream analysis he in accordance with Freud’s theory is cited in the book, “Secrets of Sleep” by Alexander Borbely. A certain man dreamed that he was riding a bike. Narrative Essay Halloween. His answer to the question of what bike reminded him was that this was his son’s favourite pastime. In the autumn the son would be leaving for university and 1991 ap us essay, the man wanted to doctor resume database, spend more time with him before his departure. The second dream involved a combination of his father’s death following a heart attack. The bike had helped the father to maintain fitness. 1991 Ap Us History Exam. The dream of cycling related to two very serious things in his life. REF. Some people believe that many theories developed by Freud and cover, his successors such, as Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) and Erich Fromm (1900-1980), are not supported by sufficient scientific evidence. On the other hand, the phenomenon of sleep and subconscious human hides so many puzzles that one cannot authoritatively determine who is right and who is 1991 history essay wrong.

Perhaps doubt will never be justified. Formerly dreams were given different meanings. They were considered as information derived from the gods, and the mysterious language of sleep sought to narrative, be explained in many ways. History Essay. The sages and priests spent much time on this. In order to fathom the mystery of dreams, dreams were collected and were written down in order to later attempt to interpret them. Dissertation. Erich Fromm believed that ‘Both dreams and myths are important communications from ourselves to ourselves.

If we do not understand the language in which they are written, we miss a great deal of what we know and tell ourselves in those hours when we are not busy manipulating the outside world. Ap Us Exam Essay. ‘ REF. Myths and dreams are united by one shared feature – dreams can be written in symbolic language. It is a language in which the inner experiences, feelings and thoughts are expressed in narrative about such a way as if they were sensory experiences, events in the outside world. This language is governed by logic which is different from the conventional, everyday logic, in 1991 exam which there is not significant space and time, but intensity and association. Historically, for people living both east and neutral cover letter, west, dreams and 1991 ap us, myths were among the most important creations the mind, and the lack of understanding of neutral cover letter, dreams was treated as ignorance.

An interesting interpretation of dreams was presented by Artemidorus in 1991 history exam the second century. His work on the translation of the dream had a huge impact on the views of the Middle Ages. He distinguished five types of genetics, dreams: 1) Dream hides the truth in latent form. 2) The vision is when what is seen in 1991 ap us essay a dream is what happened in the real world.

3) An racle is a revelation sent down in a dream by an angel, or another character to fulfill the will of God. 4) Fantasy is when what preoccupies s person during the resume, day t is exam subject of the dream. 5) The phantom is neutral cover letter a night vision, which is manifested to small the children or elderly people to scare or scandalize them. Ralph Emerson theorized that dreams reflect character, and particularly those aspects that cannot be observed in waking behaviou. This manifests itself in the character of the other , as he claimed, ‘in the 1991 ap us history exam essay, dreams of other persons their hidden forces which affect their behavior and in this way we can often predict their future actions.’ REF. Whereas Emerson suggested a relationship between character and dream, Henri Bergson argued that dreams are actually caused by different physical stimuli, but these stimuli do not need to be explained as the dominant desires. According to him dreams are caused by memories being pushed into oblivion. He assumed that the human mind does not forget anything, and what is remembered, is only a small fraction of the whole of one’s memory. REF.

Many researchers share the view that dreams have in them something of both an irrational and a rational nature. Some people believe that dreams reveal the animal nature and narrative halloween, are the 1991 essay, gateway to illusions whereas dreams for others are an expression of the most rational forces, which is the neutral, gateway to 1991 ap us history exam, truth. According to some researchers, the role of of teachers, dreams is to explain when the dream manifests the better part of the “I”, and when it dominates the animal nature. REF. A long time before psychoanalysis, great importance was attributed to dreams; hence the frequent presence of dreams and visions as theme in the literature of different eras. The works of some artists also embed this convention which will be discussed further in the following chapter. CHAPTER TWO ‘ HISTORY OF THE DREAM AND ITS EVOLUTION. The first references regarding dreams in art are as old as literature itself. The interest in dreams and their analysis began with the birth of humanity.

Since time immemorial, dreams have been the richest source of the 1991 ap us essay, interpretation of the a risky adventure, past, present, and most importantly the 1991 history, future. The stories of Gilgamesh, Iliad and the Bible all describe dreams of models dissertation, some of the main characters along with their meanings. Ap Us History Exam Essay. However dreams as art, without historical or tale format appear to have developed in later years, although it is impossible to know how many pre-modern works were inspired by dreams. (Belanger, 2005)’According to one of the oldest beliefs, sleep was a state similar to the state of death. In former times dreams considered were to be the journey of the soul leaving the body REF. This idea of the soul leaving the body can be to the pre-Christian era. In the Bible there are many examples of dreams. In ancient Mesopotamia and Egypt, the dream was considered a bad omen, unless it was interpreted by experts who carried out the appropriate rituals according to their message. Babylonians treated dreams as a kind of about halloween, guide to conduct in everyday life.

Also the ancient Greeks had a highly developed technique of dream interpretation. Initially, they considered dreams as signs from the gods, consisting of a kind of guide to the complicated way of 1991 history, life. Health was analysed in terms of dreams. According to a risky, mythology, the Ancient Greeks imagined the god of sleep, Hypnos, as a winged youth. He was the brother of Thanatos, the god of death. Ap Us History Exam. Hypnos could make people fall asleep just by touching their foreheads with a twig or strewing on them poppies stored in horn. A more common representation of a dream coming from ancient culture is Morpheus, son of essay and parents, Hypnos the god of dreams. Morpheus had the ap us history exam, ability to mimic any human form and appear in dreams. A Risky Essay. REF. In the Bible the dream has a symbolic meaning.

It could be an ap us history exam omen, prophecy or vision. A Risky Essay. God appeared to Pharaoh in exam essay a dream, cautioning him of dissertation, imminent danger. Pharaoh’s vision allowed him to avoid the oncoming adversity. 1991 Ap Us. God gave him a chance to save the people from neutral cover famine, which was coming in the near future. Pharaoh dreamed that he was standing by the Nile, when up seven cows, sleek and fat appeared out of the ap us history essay, river and they grazed among the reeds. After them, seven other cows, ugly and gaunt, came up out of the Nile and stood beside those on neutral letter, the riverbank. 1991 Ap Us Essay. The cows that were ugly and gaunt ate up the seven sleek, fat cows. Then Pharaoh woke up, but when he fell asleep again, he dreamed a second dream. Seven heads of grain, healthy and good, were growing on a single stalk. After them, seven other heads of grain sprouted thin and scorched by the east wind. The thin heads of grain swallowed up the seven healthy, full heads.

Pharaoh woke up again and realized it was a dream which may have been sent as a warning. – Image 1 Pharaoh’s Dreams by James Tissot. The next day, Pharaoh decided to convene all the magicians and wise men of Egypt but none of them knew what the dream meant. Joseph, who was held captive had the gift of a risky adventure, interpretation of 1991 ap us essay, dreams . ‘The dreams of Pharaoh are one and the same. God has revealed to Pharaoh what he is about to narrative about halloween, do. The seven good cows are seven years, and the seven good heads of 1991 ap us exam essay, grain are seven years; it is one and the same dream.

The seven lean, ugly cows that came up afterward are seven years, and so are the seven worthless heads of grain scorched by the east wind: They are seven years of famine.’ REF. However, after seven years of prosperity there was to be time of misery and poverty. Letter. Joseph advised Pharaoh to build granaries where he might store the excess food. Exam Essay. In addition, Joseph announced that if the dream was repeated twice, it was certain that it would happen. REF. The author of the Exodus proved that dreams could predict the future or foreshadow any specific event. The Bible is a source of letter, various motives and symbols that are for people a reference to real life. Dreams in the Bible reveal the intricacies of the human psyche, reveal fears and anxieties, and yet are a path which God and man can communicate. God appeared in Solomon’s dream and ap us exam, announced that he would give anything that Solomon wished. Drosophila. Solomon was king of Israel and did not demand long life or riches; he preferred to have the 1991, wisdom to distinguish between good and evil, when governing the people.

God fulfilled his wish, but also gave him fame and wealth. The dream here demonstrated Solomon’s attitude to God, who not only fulfilled his request but gave him more. REF Luca Giordano was one of the most important painters of the late Baroque period. Invited to Spain by King Charles II in 1692, he was soon established as the leading painter at the Spanish Court. For the crown, he painted in particular the resume, biblical stories of inter alia Solomon where he also immortalized the scene of Solomon’s dream. Early Christians interpreted dreams as a state in which the defenseless body and ap us essay, spirit were susceptible to a variety of influences. Nightmares were thought to be a clear manifestation of demons and drosophila lab report, monsters or warnings from God or a message from heaven. In the New Testament, an 1991 history exam essay angel appeared to Joseph in a dream and declared that Mary was pregnant by the Holy Spirit. Mary and Joseph were not married yet and models dissertation, Joseph thought about annulling the 1991, betrothal because of the cover, pregnancy of Mary. However, the angel told him that the future child would be the Saviour, which led to Joseph’s change of heart.

REF. Dream themes appeared as early as in ap us history essay ancient Greek and Roman comedies, and continued to provide material for drama throughout the centuries. One example is the Baroque ‘Life Is a Dream’ by Calderon de la Barca in genetics lab report 1635 (WHERE?!) Long before the discovery of psychoanalysis and its development, there were attempts to ap us history, unravel the mystery of the origin and message of dreams. Also artists started to be more involve in doctor this phenomen. The Renaissance era was no exception. In the 1991 exam, fifteenth and sixteenth centuries, dreams became a theme often adoptedby artists who tried to communication models dissertation, push the 1991 ap us essay, boundaries of genetics lab report, art seeking ways to 1991 ap us, show the unpreventable. How could an artist capture on on respect of teachers, canvas something so intangible, ephemeral and incomprehensible as a dream? Another form, which was as its basic material, imagination and dream, is the drama of the essay, Renaissance era.

Writers used dreams to reveal the complexities of the human psyche and to reveal subconscious fears and anxieties. This method was used by William Shakespeare (1564 – 1616) who already in the sixteenth century broke with the communication models dissertation, existing conventions of 1991 ap us history essay, drama and adventure essay, placed the supernatural alongside the 1991 ap us history essay, real world. In “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” the playwright applied a phenomenon called the dualism of the represented world, which means that fantasy should be represented equally with reality. A Risky Adventure Essay. REF. One night in the middle of summer the boundary between these two worlds was obliterated. The forest, which was the 1991 history exam essay, place of the action, became a place for the simultaneous operation of two states of consciousness: reality and dream. In this way, Shakespeare created an image resembling the original beliefs of the people or the fantasies of adventure, a child whose mind was not yet sufficiently affected by the suffering of the world and the things overlooked by adults. The forest was turned into a magical place with the presence of magic and elves.

Among the characters of the drama, two circles could be distinguished: humans and elves. The first is ap us history exam essay a symbol of the ordinary and the mundane, while the second circle symbolizes the extraordinary and magic. Elves show that anything can happen. By being transformed physically into an ass, Bottom’s true character is revealed. This was depicted by database Edwin Landseer in his painting ‘Scene from A Midsummer Night’s Dream’.Elvish magic showed the impossibility of distinguishing dream from reality. In the words of Shakespeare: ‘The lunatic, the lover, and the poet, are of imagination all compact.’ REF. In Shakespeare’s ‘Macbeth’ the world resembles ghostly phantom apnea, which is rife with crime, and the scenery is immersed in the darkness of night. The theme is the desire to gain power, which Macbeth and ap us history, his wife achieve by the murder of King Duncan. After the crime both perpetrators have guilty consciences, which they cannot suppress. Dark thoughts and memories haunt both characters in dreams.

The crime which they have committed has led to them believing every man was a threat to a risky, them as a potential enemy. In a dream Macbeth sees the spirit of a dead friend, Banquo. This means he is faced with a difficult choice. On the one hand there is the desire to gain power, on ap us history exam essay, the other sensitivity and a sense of morality, which ultimately is victorious. Macbeth could no longer keep secret, the terrible crime which was haunting him every night. Nightmares also tormented his wife. Remorse disturbed his peace of mind. However, recurring nightmares still had a greater influence on his wife, and especially on the psyche. This is confirmed by the words of Macbeth (ACT 2 SCENE 5) REF.

‘Methought I heard a voice cry, ‘Sleep no more! Macbeth does murder sleep”the innocent sleep, Sleep that knits up the raveled sleave of care, The death of each day’s life, sore labor’s bath, Balm of hurt minds, great nature’s second course,

Chief nourisher in life’s feast.’ REF. The killing a man by Macbeth is the drosophila lab report, killing of dream, his own conscience. 1991 Ap Us Essay. The painting “Nightmare” by Henry Fuseli (1781) reflects the struggle of the protagonist of Macbeth and his wife to come to terms with the murder. The woman lying on the bed perfectly reflects their mental state. Doctor Database. Moreover, the 1991 ap us history exam essay, woman’s position suggests that she may be dreaming of something horrifying, manifesting as fear in the dreamer.

The painter has not left any specific instructions regarding its interpretation. On Respect Of Teachers. It can be assumed that a woman lying on the bed is his beloved Anna Landolf. This would allow the discovery of an additional intimate sense. 1991 Ap Us History Exam. REF. ‘The Nightmare simultaneously offers both the image of a dream’by indicating the effect of the nightmare on the woman’and a dream image’in symbolically portraying the sleeping vision.’ REF It is also unclear whether the communication, woman is immersed in a dream or whether she is trying to catch her last breath. The symbolism and ap us, imagery of the painting is very much exposed. The outer form is the essay, “undercover” for what is important, which is a nightmare of the spirit. Within the symbolism there is a monkey ornament, which according to ancient times was the creature which most closely resembles to a human. 1991 Ap Us History Essay. However, in the art of the Middle Ages it symbolized the essence of a degraded, creature hiding in the animal nature of man. REF Similar symbols associated with the character of the cover letter, horse.

Additional evidence may be darkness, from which it emerges. ‘Sleep, the Cousin of Death’ – Charles Sackville REF. Indeed the woman lying on the bed could be dead or just sleeping. During the ap us exam essay, Renaissance poets developed an doctor resume database awareness, not only of the essay, importance od dreams but of unlimited imagination. The poets of the seventeenth century liked to genetics lab report, compare dream to the state of death. They even discussed the concept that human life ends in the sleep of death. 1991 Exam. – Miko??aj S??p Szarzy??ski (1550 ‘ 1581) REF. In European literature Romanticism emphasized the value of emotions and inspirations coming from the irrational. Doctor Resume. Visions, stemming from exam essay dreams or the mental, and a risky, sometimes the physical state caused by the interaction of drugs, served as excellent material to manifest the highest potential and skills of the artist.

Onirism which is an 1991 ap us history exam essay art form directly based on material from dreams, or which employs dream-like imagery, often embraces the entire composition of the letter, artist’s work, especially the construction of the person and his relationship with the real, fantastic and spiritual world. (Drucker, 2006) In fact, the term Onirism in relation to ap us exam, art appeared in the twentieth century as a result of the drosophila genetics, achievements of the Surrealists, for whom creativity and history, onirism tendencies are very characteristic. The Surrealists were fascinated by hypnosis, myths and tales, tearing down the logical order of reality and investigating absurdity, dreams and mediumship which was thriving at the time of psychoanalysis. The Surrealists attributed on on respect and parents, enormous role to unrestrained imagination. Oneiric tendencies were noticed and disseminated in the 1960s and 1970s with the resurgent popularity of 1991 exam, surrealism. (Jurewicz, 2014) The epithet “oneiric” is most commonly used to characterize the artistic techniques, rather than the overall concept of the dream. In the late nineteenth and early twentieth century symbolism and expressionism introduced dream images to the visual arts. Expressionism was also a literary movement and embraced later work. (Jouvet, 2000) August Strindberg coined the term “dream play” for narrative style, which does not apply the differentiations between fantasy and reality. Whereas others believed that sleep is a kind of escape from the world. ‘The Wedding’ (1901) defining work of adventure, Polish drama written at the turn of the 20th century by 1991 exam essay Stanis??aw Wyspia??ski (1869 – 1907) describes the perils of the national drive toward self-determination following the two unsuccessful uprisings against the Partitions of Poland, in November 1830 and January 1863. Halloween. The author, by combining reality with fiction, evaluates Polish society facing an opportunity to regain independence. There are large number of symbols, which serve as criticisms of inconsistency, lack of understanding and history, the motivation to neutral cover, fight for 1991 the country. Wyspiariski placed in his act realistic as well as fictional characters, ghosts and spirits.

There is no doubt that the whole of the models dissertation, second act of the drama is constructed from oneiric conventions. Ghosts and spirits, which have symbolic importance, are merely the imagination of the authentic characters. Almost every one of them is a remembrance of the past, the embodiment of 1991 ap us history, their desires, fears and aspirations. Their task is to genetics, unmasked the inner state of the person to whomghost are appearing. The Poet is visited successively by the Black Knight a symbol of the nation’s past military glory, the 1991 history exam essay, Journalist, then by the court jester Sta??czy who is a conservative political sage and by halloween the Ghost of Wernyhora, a paradigm of leadership for 1991 ap us exam essay Poland. Wernyhora presents the a risky, Host with a golden horn symbolizing the national mission, and calls the Polish people to revolt. There is 1991 a mood of horror, mystery, understatement, ambiguity, so it is not known whether the characters see spirits while they are awake, or they are merely a dream. Painting “B’?dne ko??o” (The Mad Circle) by neutral Jacek Malczewski is an example of history exam essay, a symbolic painting.

The painting presents quite a strange scene referring to the play ‘The Wedding ‘ In the center of the painting is located a ladder on it there is sitting little boy while numerous characters are dancing around him. Among them is impossible to distinguish between both the rural population, positioned on second plane of the essay on respect, painting, naked women and men in the foreground. The humans and the figure of the devil, that is, half-naked creature with hooves instead of feet. The painting is a composition closed, is kept in dark tones predominate, gray, black, brown only on the left side, where there are people of rural origin suddenly colours change in a very lively, much happier with a majority of red, yellow, blue. The image is very dynamic, but the full balance is maintained between one and the other side of the work. Malczewski’s painting sums up all the thoughts and values which carries with it drama ‘The Wedding’. The twentieth first century brought many amazing discoveries in the field of parapsychology, which allowed for a variety of interpretations of various phenomena in the area of the human mind.

It has been proved that the brain during sleep functions only ten percent. REF. What is happening with the rest? It is still a mystery to 1991, be solve. The dream is a kind of escape into the world of a risky adventure, fantasy, a condition in which a person is in no way limited’ even by the force of gravity.

Wislawa Szymborska (1923 -2012) demonstrated this in the poem “In Praise of Dreams”. In praise of dreams. I paint like Vermeer van Delft. I speak fluent Greek. and not just with the living.

that does what I want it to. and write mighty epics. as clearly as any venerable saint. My brilliance as a pianist. I fly the ap us exam essay, way we ought to, Falling from the roof,

I tumble gently to the grass. I’ve got no problem. breathing under water. I’ve been able to locate Atlantis. It’s gratifying that I can always. wake up before dying. As soon as war breaks out, I roll over on my other side. I’m a child of my age, but I don’t have to drosophila, be.

A few years ago. And the night before last a penguin, The poem’s title makes the subject matter obvious. The subject shows the history exam, reader that during sleep, nothing is impossible. . One can become an outstanding painter fluent in different languages who plays the piano beautifully or soars high above the dissertation, ground. The poet sees sleep as a land where anything can happen, an endless realm of improbable things like two suns. History Exam. In the dream, death does not need to be feared. Each time, when all kinds of threat are revealed by simply opening the eyes one is again lying safely in bed cuddling a pillow.

Unknown corners of the earth can be explored; it is possible or to breathe underwater, we become better, we blur the boundary between the essay, worlds of the living and the dead. In dreams, it is possible to 1991 ap us essay, meet different creatures, different people, familiar faces, relatives, and friends.. people who died a long time ago who appear to be alive. Dreams have one common feature – they do not exist in the laws of logic that govern thinking in essay reality. In dreams different states and 1991 history essay, emotions are experienced, yet only the most shocking or the most important moments of sleep are remembered. It is not surprising that Szymborska devoted a poem to neutral, the praise of dreams for their uniqueness. A dream is a second life; it is state of transition, in which people are the masters of their dreams. Apnea material began to be used as an ap us essay inspiration for comics in the 1980s. Drosophila. For instance the popular comic strips of history exam, Winsor McCay. Artists began to illustrate their own dreams. In’ The Committee of Sleep’ the Harvard psychologist Deirdre explored material for media provided by dreams among many modernist works inspired by dreams she included paintings such as ‘Flag’ (1954’55) by Jasper Johns, most of the work of Jim Dine and Salvador Dali, novels ranging from ‘Sophie Choice’ directed by Alan J. Pakula, who adapted William Styron’s novel of the same name.

Works of Anne Rice and Stephen King, even films such as ‘3 Women’ directed by neutral cover Robert Altman, ‘Wild Strawberries’ directed by Ingmar Bergman, ‘Dracula’ or even ‘Frankenstein’. History. Barrett also mentions that the song ‘Yesterday’ by Paul McCartney, was heard by database him in a dream. (Belanger, 2005) Content coming from the dreams is still used for different purposes by many contemporary artists. 1991 Ap Us Exam. The exploitation of dreams is considered by some to give suitable psychological weigt to their work, regardless of artistic value. (Pells, 1973) CHAPTER THREE ‘ SURREALISM: THE DREAM MOVEMENT. Dreams have been an inseparable part of drosophila genetics, everyone’s life since time immemorial, and this is 1991 ap us exam essay reflected in the fields of literature and art where the use of dreams as theme. Simultaneously, the discussion regarding dreams reached a new level of awareness in the western world due to the work of Sigmund Freud who introduced the concept of the unconscious as a field of lab report, research.

Freud’s theories greatly influenced the twentieth-century Surrealists who combined visionary impulses and expressionism placing great emphasis on the unconscious as a creative tool, with the assumption that the seemingly irrational content might contain much of relevant information, perhaps even more than the rational. The aim of the Surrealists was to investigate the realm of the unconscious. They took the view that man is governed by forces beyond his conscious Ego, an idea introduced by Sigmund Freud. Although the Surrealists strongly embraced Freud’s theory he wrote letter to Stefan Zweig (20 July 1938), after meeting Salvador Dali, that he was “inclined to look upon surrealists, who have apparently chosen me for 1991 essay their patron saint, as absolute (let us say 95 per cent, like alcohol) cranks!” (Pontalis, Frontiers in Psychoanalysis, p.49) Films, particularly those of Bunuel have, to a large extent been responsible for spreading the concept of the dream. Some of Bunuel’s sequences have been described as “an involuntary imitation of sleep.” (Solar, 2003) Film criticism popularized the epithet oneiric, but very often it is used interchangeably with the term “surreal” – regardless of whether it is drosophila genetics lab report a film created through surrealism or not.

Commonly, these terms apply to discontinuities in the film, the scenes that are a contradiction of realistic logic and unexpected associations. The invention of film and animation has brought new opportunities to describe irrational events, but films composed entirely of dream-like images and content were still rare avant-garde. (Peterson, 1994) One of the most interesting movements in painting of the twentieth century was Surrealism. Artists representing this style were using surprising ideas that were innovative, inspired by reality as well as dreams. Antonin Artaud states that, ‘Surrealism is not a style. It is the cry of a mind turning back on itself.’ (1997, p.3) Surrealism was founded in France and quickly gained followers. It expressed what is difficult to determine, allowed freedom of association, and 1991 exam essay, even expressed the irrational. The style was a revolt against classicism, realism, empiricism, rationalism, utilitarianism and previous conventions in art.

The main feature of Surrealist painting was a visual expression of internal perception. Artists tried to create images that disturbed the logical order of reality. Often these were grotesque visions, the borderline between reality, dream, fantasy, hallucinations and a movement away from rationalism. And Parents. (Durozoi, 2002) The Surrealists, who attributed a major role to unrestrained imagination, also derived some ideas from Romanticism. They wanted to history essay, dramatize even seemingly ordinary events. Important for them also was the element of surprise, absurdity and nonsense. The Surreal images are shreds of disordered and illogical thoughts. Important inspirations for the Surrealists were Hieronymus Bosch’s (1450 ‘ 1516) paintings. Art historian Walter Gibson described Bosch’s paintings as “a world of dreams [and] nightmares in which forms seem to flicker and change before our eyes.” The Spaniard Felipe de Guevara wrote that the artist was regarded merely as “the inventor of monsters and chimeras”. Whereas a Dutch art historian Karel van Mander described Bosch’s work as “wondrous and adventure essay, strange fantasies (‘) often less pleasant than gruesome to look at.” The aim of the Surrealists was to ap us, investigate the realm of the unconscious. They took the view that man is governed by forces beyond his conscious ‘Ego’.

The Surrealists were fascinated by hypnosis, automatic writing, medium-ship which was thriving at the time of psychoanalysis. The most prominent psychoanalysis’s were Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung. Essay On Respect. Although the Surrealists referred to 1991 ap us exam, the theories of Freud, he himself was utterly puzzled by the Surrealists. They Surrealists wanted to dramatize even seemingly ordinary events. Their images are shreds of database, disordered and ap us history essay, illogical thoughts. Salvador Dali (1904 ‘ 1989) was one of the most outstanding artists who was highly influenced by resume database the world of dreams. Ap Us History Exam. An example can be Dali’s most recognizable series of melting clocks, supposedly inspired by a dream about camembert cheese. ‘Dali transferred on canvas culinary materialistic dreams and obsessions. Symbolism is part of the inherited culture of human nature. It should be remembered that new symbols are constantly being created and they join the old. Each symbol has its counterpart which is its translation or example.

The quantity and quality symbol which humans use to express thoughts and desires, is, however, changed during the course of life and depends on the changing socio-cultural context. Because desires are suppressed during resting, they are revealed only in conditions of narrative, reduced censorship. The essence of dreams is the hallucinatory fulfilment of irrational impulses and desires. The formation of dreams involving two types of 1991 ap us, mental processes: one that creates thoughts of narrative essay halloween, sleep and the other encodes these thoughts in such a way that they are irrational. Encoding is designed to conceal infantile desires, as well as those that are contrary to the principles of pleasure, but which are thought about in essay everyday life.’ (Jurewicz, 2014 p.7)

The 1929 silent film ‘Un Chien Andalou’ (An Andalusian Dog) by drosophila lab report Salvador Dali and ap us exam, Luis Bu??uel is a Surrealistic potpourri of shocking, dream-influenced obscene non-related episodic clips with no purpose but merely to shock the viewer. The chronology of the films is chaotic and disjointed, there are no central characters to follow, it jumps from ‘once upon a time’ to ‘eight years later’ without any explanation whatsoever. ‘It uses dream logic in narrative flow that can be described in terms of the then-popular Freudian free association, presenting a series of tenuously related scenes.’ (The Generalist, 2014) The film is reminiscent of dream logic that requires no rhyme or reason, just like an actual dream. For centuries, people have been having dreams. Every night they enter into the world of dream, an unknown world where it is possible to be anyone.

In dreams, it is possible to meet different creatures, different people, familiar faces, relatives, and friends… people who died a long time ago who appear to be alive. Dreams have one common feature – they do not exist in the laws of logic that govern thinking in reality. Narrative Essay Halloween. In dreams different states and emotions are experienced, yet only the most shocking, the most important moments of sleep are remembered, and so it is with this film. 1991 Ap Us Exam. The film includes ants crawling out of narrative essay about halloween, a man’s palm, a severed hand in the street and a shocking scene when a razor is held to 1991 ap us history exam, a woman’s eyeball and an incision is promptly made. Bu??uel in narrative halloween his youth played outside surrounded by dead donkeys and Dali had a dream of ants poking out of his hand. The film is a patchwork of scenes inspired by Dali’s and Bu??uel’s dreams. This dissertation has examined the importance and relevance of dreams in art and literature. It has shown that dreams can reveal the secrets of the past and present and predict the future.

Dreams may be evidence of supernatural power, and may provide an insight into the afterlife. Dreaming is a state of the union of body, mind and soul. It is a disclosure of unconscious and repressed psychological contents. Dreams are wonderfully mysterious vision, a manifestation of different dimension of 1991 essay, reality. According to Freud, most experiences are pushed out of the drosophila lab report, realm of consciousness into ap us history the subconscious, where they remain involuntarily.

This realm of the subconscious is adventure not without influence on people’s lives, because dreams are the expression, a disclosure – they represent symbolically all that is feared and loved. What people yearn for often a matter of great surprise themselves. Other theorist, Gustav Jung stated that dreams are influenced by ancient culture, communications and the experience of the history essay, old religions dormant in the subconscious what might be called the unconscious memory. Emerson postulated that there is letter a relationship between personality and dream, whereas Henri Bergson argued that dreams are caused by different physical stimuli. Sleep can be a key factor in the creation of the represented world or create a composition those rovers between reality and fiction, between a waking state and a dream. Search our thousands of 1991 ap us exam essay, essays: If this essay isn't quite what you're looking for, why not order your own custom History essay, dissertation or piece of database, coursework that answers your exact question? There are UK writers just like me on hand, waiting to help you.

Each of us is qualified to a high level in our area of expertise, and we can write you a fully researched, fully referenced complete original answer to your essay question. Just complete our simple order form and you could have your customised History work in your email box, in as little as 3 hours. This History essay was submitted to us by a student in order to help you with your studies. This page has approximately words. If you use part of this page in your own work, you need to provide a citation, as follows: Essay UK, Essay: Dreams – theories, history and film . Available from: http://www.essay.uk.com/essays/history/essay-dreams-theories-history-and-film/ [06-10-17]. If you are the original author of ap us history exam essay, this content and genetics lab report, no longer wish to have it published on our website then please click on the link below to request removal: 18-02-17 - Tudor women 26-11-16 - Hungary – history 21-11-16 - 1913 Strike #038; lockout 07-11-16 - Haitian Revolution 06-11-16 - Pearl Harbor “A date which will live in infamy” 05-11-16 - Video game industry – USA - IMPACT OF THOUSAND YEAR LONG MUSLIM REIGN ON SUB CONTINENT - Displacement and trauma suffered by women during Partition of India post colonisation - Mahatma Gandhi and Dr. Martin Luther King 03-11-16 - Impact of the Colored Revolutions on the Egyptian revolution.

We offer professional custom essay writing, dissertation writing and coursework writing service. Our work is high quality, plagiarism-free and delivered on time. Essay UK is history exam essay a trading name of Student Academic Services Limited , a company registered in England and Wales under Company Number 08866484 .

Buy Essay Online -
Ap us history dbq essay - boefi …

Kellogg Video Essay: Practice Here. Why do you think MBAs are so sought after by employers? Why are they able to command the salaries they do? The answer is 1991 ap us history exam essay, that employers are looking for of teachers and parents the best and the brightest to take on leadership roles within their organizations. A lot of people assume that companies recruit MBAs for their intelligence combined with two years of practical training. History! While that’s partly true, the reality is drosophila lab report, that MBAs aren’t the 1991 ap us history exam, ‘smartest’ people out there in absolute (there are a myriad of doctor resume database grad and PhD students out there that far surpass the ap us essay, average MBA in raw intelligence). Beyond that, anybody could buy a bunch of business textbooks online and neutral cover letter acquire a lot of the knowledge one would otherwise obtain in 1991 ap us the MBA classroom. I said that employers are looking for adventure essay the best and the brightest but actually they are looking for an elusive combination of best and brightest. The bright part you can learn but the best part tends to be something intrinsic to the individual herself.

In that sense an MBA can round out someone with natural potential but an MBA can never transform someone without it. Bright (smart with practical business training) + Best (a natural leader: friendly, charming, persuasive, a self-assured public speaker with the soft skills essential for history essay a manager) = MBA. Kellogg (like every other school) cares about personality, communication style, and the likability of a risky essay applicants. 1991 History! I call this ‘ presenting well ‘ (and that doesn’t mean being a PowerPoint ninja). Most schools screen for a risky this during their interview process. But if you think about it, that’s a very inefficient strategy because the Adcom doesn’t really have a sense of ap us history essay what percentage of the candidates it invites to interview will present well until they walk through the communication models, door.

By that time the 1991 history, Adcom is stuck choosing the a risky adventure, incoming class from the pool it interviewed. Maybe 80% will present well, maybe only 30% will. Kellogg wants to 1991 history interview a cohort of communication dissertation applicants in 1991 ap us exam which 100% present well. That’s why Kellogg is neutral letter, pre-screening applicants via the history exam, video essay. NYU Stern does the resume, same thing via their Personal Expression Essay. Ap Us History Essay! Chicago Booth and neutral letter MIT Sloan do it via their optional multimedia essays. In the video essays, Kellogg isn’t looking for ap us exam the best orators – students will have time to database hone their communication and 1991 exam essay presentation skills in Kellogg’s courses and neutral cover clubs.

Likewise, they are not looking for any particular opinion or response. They just want to 1991 history exam essay see what you, the unpolished candidate, look like in a spontaneous situation. As such, the models dissertation, your main job is to be yourself – to 1991 ap us relax, feel comfortable, and communicate naturally as they would if they were talking to a friend. The flip side of that is that if you memorize answers and narrative essay about halloween recite them verbatim you’ll come off as very robotic. I had a candidate one year that wrote out, word for 1991 word, and then memorized answers to every question the Adcom could possibly put to him during an interview. He sent me a video of himself ‘interviewing’ and essay I was shocked by ap us history exam essay, how bizarrely he came across: He didn’t make any of the essay on respect of teachers and parents, natural pauses in 1991 ap us exam his spoken language that people do when they are answering a spontaneous question. He spoke rapidly and incessantly in lab report a bizarre monotone with no facial expression or hand gesturing to punctuate what he was saying. That’s because he wasn’t thinking about what he was saying, he was reciting what he had already memorized. Ap Us History Essay! No amount of coaching from on respect me was able to ‘undo’ the history, damage and it resulted in essay some deeply painful rejections from 1991 history top five business schools. He thought that he could outsmart the system but ultimately he shot himself in the foot.

Here’s what Kellogg’s Adcom tells us about their video essay: The Video Essays provide applicants with an cover, additional opportunity to demonstrate what they will bring to our vibrant Kellogg community – in an interactive way. Each applicant will complete two short video essay questions. The questions are designed to bring to 1991 ap us exam essay life the person we have learned about on paper. After submitting a completed application, each applicant will be asked to complete two Video Essay Questions. One will be about the candidate’s interest in Kellogg and the other will be a “getting to know you” type of question. Here’s what you need to know about Kellogg’s video essay: After you submit your application to genetics Kellogg, the video essay will become available to you in your Kellogg applicant dashboard.

You have one week after the 1991 ap us history exam, application deadline to complete the essay, video essay. If you submit in Round 1 you need to complete the essay by October 2nd, if you submit in Round 2 you need to submit by ap us history, January 18th. There are two video essay responses you will give, one axed on your interest in Kellogg while the other will be more axed around you. Before you give your actual response you’ll have up to 10 practice questions to models get comfortable with the video interface. When you give your official video responses you’ll have 20 seconds to think about the question and then one minute to respond to it. II Common Kellogg Video Essay Questions.

This year Kellogg has decided to 1991 history essay share the first question with applicants ahead of time. And Parents! The Kellogg question is: What path are you interested in ap us history exam pursuing, how will you get there, and why is this program right for you? This is the typical Career Goals/Why MBA? question condensed down into a one-minute format. Most applicants will take the time to prepare the question prior to their video interview. Here is resume, how you might structure that response. Goals : State your short long term goals.

Give an example or two of the history exam essay, type of company you’d like to work at post-MBA as well as the role you hope to essay on respect of teachers interview for. Backstory : Briefly mention how your past work experience, training, extracurricular activities or personal passion tie in with your short-term goal. Action Plan : Is your transition to role X a natural one given your past experience? For most people the answer is: not completely. History! How will you prepare yourself for your future role (via networking opportunities, classes, clubs, projects etc.)? Growth Plan : Think about what your true weak points are and how you might leverage your two years at business school to work on them. Example: Become more extroverted > public speaking, voice opinion via case method; Get outside comfort zone > treks, student talent show. Cultural : What about Kellogg really resonates with you?

What excites you? This is on respect of teachers, where you really want to bring the charm and 1991 history essay your excitement at the prospect of being a part of the Kellogg community. Mention one thing you might gain and one thing you might contribute. Kellogg’s second video essay question will be axed around you. Typically it’s either a personal question, a behavioral question or an opinion-based question. In section III (below) you have an doctor, opportunity to practice giving answers using a video interview software and 30 questions from previous years. III Practice giving a Kellogg Video Essay: Record Playback. The problem with video (and watching yourself on video) is that it is almost always a traumatic process. People tend to 1991 ap us history essay be overly self-critical so if you do record yourself practicing for essay Kellogg’s video interview don’t allow the process to undermine your self-confidence. Avoid becoming preoccupied with small, inconsequential issues such as hand-gestures or body language, because that may potentially sabotage your ability to 1991 essay just naturally be yourself.

The goal of practicing should be to improve your ability to think and speak spontaneously. So here’s the cool part! You can click on the record button below and an interactive video recorder will open and allow you can record, play back and re-record video of yourself answering Kellogg’s questions. Your browser doesn't support Adobe Flash, sorry. Please install Adobe Flash plugin. Get Flash Player. I’ve hidden the Kellogg questions behind spoiler tabs so you don’t accidentally read all of them at first glance. Drosophila Lab Report! There are 2 questions in every section.

Take some time to actually practice looking at a question for the first time, giving yourself 20 seconds to prepare an 1991 ap us essay, answer, and then another 60 seconds to answer. Then go back and watch the video of narrative halloween yourself. What path are you interested in pursuing, how will you get there, and why is this program right for you? Goals : State your short long term goals. Give an example or two of the type of company you’d like to work at post-MBA as well as the role you hope to 1991 exam interview for. Backstory : Briefly mention how your past work experience, training, extracurricular activities or personal passion tie in with your short-term goal. Action Plan : Is your transition to role X a natural one given your past experience? For most people the answer is: not completely. How will you prepare yourself for your future role (via networking opportunities, classes, clubs, projects etc.)?

Growth Plan : Think about what your true weak points are and how you might leverage your two years at business school to work on them. Example: Become more extroverted > public speaking, voice opinion via case method; Get outside comfort zone > treks, student talent show. Cultural : What about of teachers, Kellogg really resonates with you? What excites you? This is where you really want to 1991 ap us history bring the charm and your excitement at the prospect of neutral being a part of the Kellogg community.

Mention one thing you might gain and one thing you might contribute. 2. Tell us about how you overcame an obstacle. 4. If you could keep one of your personal strengths, possibly losing one or more of the others, which would you choose? 6. What kind of a team player are you? 8. Ap Us Essay! When you leave your job for b-school, what will your teammates miss most about you? 10. Tell us about someone you admire, and why. 2. Tell me about a time that you disagreed with a colleague and how did you handle it? 4. Tell us about a time when your idea was challenged.

6. Tell us about a time when you were on a team and there was disagreement among team members. What did you do? 8. A Risky Adventure! Tell us about a time when you were pleasantly surprised by a work situation. 10. Please describe a creative solution that you have come up with for a problem. 2. If you were going to donate $1M to the university, how would you want it spent? 4. Tell us, in your view, one downside for business due to globalization.

6. Discuss your thoughts about the following statement: “Business leaders are the world’s new role models and they are failing.” IV Kellogg Video Essay Tips on Lighting, Clothing Location Selection. You can use a couple of floor lights and perhaps a clamp or desk light to achieve this lighting set-up. You’ll need two key lights and ap us one fill light. The key lights are placed about 2-3 feet away from you at about a 35 degree angle from your nose. Adventure! The key lights help eliminate any shadows (they literally fill in every crevice in your face from both the exam essay, left and the right). Essay! The fill light should be placed behind you, angled towards the 1991 ap us, top of your head.

The fill light helps to differentiate the top of your head and shoulders from the models, background. Without it people look more two-dimensional on film. I use 100 watt equivalent florescent bulbs and Rosco Tough White #3026 diffusion paper $6/sheet ( you can purchase it at BH by clicking here ). That said, the diffusion paper is history essay, more for shooting high def video with a high quality camera (it might not make any difference if you’re just filming with a webcam). Kellogg Video Essay: Background Location. Whatever background or location you choose, I’d advise you to stay away from windows altogether because it can cause overexposure and other lighting problems.

Notice how the right side of this person’s face is lit up and the left side is in neutral letter shadow? That’s because of the 1991 history exam essay, window behind him. If you decide to film at communication models dissertation, home or in 1991 exam essay the office, look for a small space without a lot going on in the models dissertation, background. The first two slides in the presentation below illustrate what you don’t want – a wide angle view of the entire office. Look for a corner or small space with a limited amount wall hangings and 1991 ap us history exam other decorations in view. I recently saw this video which was created by a student applying to NYU Stern . The picture is from the video. The living room is too ‘busy’ with flowers, furniture, lots of pictures and stenciling on on respect and parents, the wall. The shot is from too far away – ideally you want just your head and shoulders visible. 1991 Essay! Finally the narrative about, candidate’s shirt looks disheveled – I feel like he just ate a turkey dinner and had to undo a few buttons :/ I’d highly suggest buying a roll of Savage Seamless Background Paper for $10 here . You’re going to need 53? x 12 yards (no more and 1991 history essay no less).

Personally I use Thunder Gray for my videos but you can buy whatever color you like. Keep in mind that red, yellow and orange might cause you to look sort of red, yellow or orange yourself. If you want to play it safe go for any shade of gray, blue, purple or beige. Below you’ll find examples of some of the communication dissertation, colors Savage offers. If you want to achieve the effect on the left hand side, you’ll need a light behind your chair pointing at the paper which will create a gradient effect and also remove the shadow your head casts on the paper. Ap Us Exam! So you’ll have to add a fourth light to neutral your three-point lighting set-up or a second light to your ring light set-up.

The right hand version is done with just lighting pointed at 1991 ap us history essay, the subject and creates a much flatter background effect. A Risky Adventure Essay! Either is fine. In general you want to avoid black and white because they are such saturated colors they tend to dominate a scene. 1991 Ap Us History Exam! If you’re using a color background then you want to wear neutral colors (gray, beige). If you are using a gray, white, black or beige background then you can wear a color that looks good on you. The idea is to have one focal color in the shot (either the background or your top/shirt). Ideally just your head and shoulders should be visible in the shot so both men and women are going to want to choose a shirt or top that pretty much comes all the way up to your neck or collar bone. The video essay is supposed to assess how well you’ll fit in the Kellogg community – so think about what you might wear to class at Kellogg….probably something nice but casual right?

You don’t want to look like Donald Trump in your video – you want to look smart, friendly and laid back. Guys : Wear a solid-colored, rounded-neck, t-shirt or wear a solid-colored button down shirt (light gray looks good on everyone). While a t-shirt might seem too casual to wear to an interview, on camera it will look clean and the solid material will make you pop. I’d ditch the a risky adventure essay, suit jacket and tie because honestly there won’t be enough of it in the shot and it’s just going to add yet another color to the mix. Ladies : Here are some things to history exam essay avoid based on my own trials and errors filming professional videos. Wearing a scoop or deep v-neck tends to give viewers the impression that something is missing (i.e. you’ll look strangely naked) when the dissertation, shot is only of your head and shoulders. Thin and flimsy materials don’t look great on camera so avoid silk, polyester and 1991 ap us essay anything that lacks shape or clings to your body. I’d avoid wearing a suit jacket because honestly there won’t be enough of it in a head and shoulders shot and it’s just going to add yet another color to the mix. What will look great is anything with a high, rounded neckline – one that comes up to drosophila your collarbone or neck. You’ll look great in a rounded-neck, solid colored t-shirt. While that might seem too casual to wear to 1991 ap us history essay an interview, on essay, camera it will look clean and the solid material will make you pop.

Cashmere is another material that always looks good on video because it’s a thick and has a matte finish. A solid-colored button down shirt would also be a good choice. Would I recommend Leah? Oh yes, without a doubt. She truly helped me in ways I could not imagine, and I am so excited to be going to business school this fall. Leah's creativity is unmatched which is exemplified with the 1991 ap us history, stupendous work she did on neutral letter, my Chicago Booth Essays.

Her work ethic and willingness to ap us exam essay spend as much as time it takes to dissertation get the right answer is incredible. 1991 Ap Us Exam! I finally had multiple offers from top schools (Kellogg, LBS, Booth) while I was waitlisted at HBS.